"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Musicluvr325

Musicluvr325 Police Officer

I kind of got him!

I got season 1 from my friend and season 6 from my dad.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I would gladly trade my $200 for him.

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I would gladly trade my house for him. He could keep me warm. ;)

4. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

Hey guys. I've never posted here before b/c I practically live over at the Horatio/David Caruso thread on the Miami boards, but I absolutely love Greg/Eric Szmanda! Such a sweetie, such a hottie.....overall, he's perfect!

5. Niffer

Niffer Witness

Ya know, I was thinking about Eric this weekend. I was in his hometown, and I wondered if he still has family here and if he came home for the holidays.

That would be freakin' awesome if I ran into him at the mall or something!

6. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

I miss Eric right now. I'm having major CSI withdrawals.

But I hope you guys had a great holiday.

So, onto some other things. I've been watching some of the older CSI episodes, from way back when, and it's really surprising to see the way Greg has changed. He's not only matured, but he's become a true CSI. He definitely knows how to look beyond what's given to him, and that makes him such an effective scientist.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

He was a genius in the lab and he's a genius in the field.

He has changed, and IMO for the better, I love the more mature Greg. I think he's even more sexy than he ever was.

8. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

We've talked about the change in Greg, but I could talk about it more and more, I think there still is that fun side to him, but at the same time, as well as in the lab--he takes his work very seriously, I like that, he's not too, how can I put this, while he was amazing in the labs, he's still amazing in the field and he's got the right blend of business and fun, plus add in he's empathetic and it's like the total package.

Now for this season to start again-I'm counting the days!!

9. truevinylfan

truevinylfan Civilian

Just wanted to say how much I am now into CSI and most of all because of Greg.. in fact I just picked up and watched True Vinyl and it was great.

10. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

If you don’t mind if I change the subject for a second;
    it seems that Gill has a hart to hart with everyone. With Warrick it’s that he is the rock of the team, and Nick he hugs. What is he going to do with Greg? Give him a promotion to CSI level 2, or just tell him to keep doing his job as him he (Gill) was still in charge?

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Please keep in mind for the future that there is a spoiler thread, and all other threads are for non-spoilers, some folks take even descriptions as spoilers, which is why we have the spoiler lab.

Thank you. ;)

12. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Hi guys,

I am sorry that I have not been on this thread for ages. I need a quick update : what has been happening with Eric lately? Last year this time he was in a christmas movie and he was in InStyle. has he done any interviews since then?? what have i missed??i do know about the woman who punched him while he was on hoiday. please fill me in.

Lonewolfe001

ps. HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! (although technically its still 1,5hrs till then)

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Anyone see Eric's CBS cares ad last night?

14. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I got something that had his picture on it. A planner, and it said Eric Szmanda. :lol: Thanks, Joey. :lol: (He knows about my obsession with ES and all CSI: shows and basically gets me something CSI: related every Christmas.) He also got me a CD with two CSI: songs on it. ('Who Are You?' was one of them.) But now the planner is in my purse where I can open it and see it.... and I put my info in it, excluding my SSN becuz I don't want my ID stolen. (I put, "You think I'm stupid?" :lol:) In "misc.", I put: all CSI stuff revolves around me.

Not exactly, but I wrote a story. :p I have my camera phone, my Eric Szmanda costume card, and my Eric Szmanda planner right in front of me. What do ya think I'm gonna do? That's right: pics are coming! ¡Adios!

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

was it about designated drivers? If so it is the same one from last year. If not tell us about it. Or link us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.