"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

I've got a costuming question, and maybe this belongs in the "I've got a question thread", I don't know, but...

Why is it that when Greg is in the lab, sometimes he has a light blue lab coat on, and sometimes he has a dark blue lab coat on? I think the other labrats switch between dark and light blue as well, but I've noticed it more on Greg. Thoughts?

2. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

I've noticed that too..maybe they just have their choice and that's the color they pick, but I'm not sure at all.

3. Niffer

Niffer Witness

Actually, I think it's in the fourth season that everyone switches to the dark blue lab coats. I don't think I've seen anyone in the lighter ones lately, but I could be mistaken.

4. labgeekluvr

I think in "Precious Metal", season 3, Greg wears a light blue one at the beginning of the episode, then a dark blue one later in the episode.

5. Niffer

Niffer Witness

Gee...another reason to watch CSI and Greg being all cute!

:D

6. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I've got the answer.

In seasons 1-3, they wore light blue/white-ish labcoats, but in seasons 4-currently running, they're wearing the dark blue lab coats. I have two swatches that I got for Christmas two years ago from my cousin of Greg's dark blue labcoat that he actually wore (one which I can open, when I can find my purse I'll take a pic and send it to my email and post it... I'm afraid of opening my email accounts because I haven't logged in in a few days and when I don't I acquire a couple hundred emails. :lol:) But when I touch it, I think about how rough it feel on arms, necks, etc., in the show, and think of the stars and start feeling bad for them because it's actually a bit rough, yet soft.

7. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Yeah, I'm jealous.

8. szmandatogoholic

It came from Ebay. (Trust me, I know. He told me himself.) And my aunt's getting the same patches that they wear on Horatio's and them's jackets for Christmas, but that's a different story. He's got me a special present, one which I (amazingly!!) don't know about. (I sure hope it's not coal...) I'll try to take the pic later, because where I'm at now has a lot of lights. (Like, one in the kitchen, and two in the living room. I hate where the computer's at and have asked tons of times for a laptop.) And then I'll send in my friend's pic, too... to make sure it still works... :lol: I swear, this is really weird. I have this weird feeling like I should do something with the other one, like stick it in a picture frame or something! :lol:

ETA: Okay, I looked at my last post and it said that I had quoted labgeekluvr. This post said I had quoted eszmanda_luver. I almost thought for a split second that I quoted the same person!! :lol: I am really, really, a true dumb blonce!

9. labgeekluvr

Just think what you'd discover if you tested those swatches for trace or DNA. Hmmmm....you might discover some "mighty fine epithelials" if you're lucky. :lol:

10. szmandatogoholic

Yeah, mine, because I've touched it.... or maybe I can open up the other one and swab it.... *fangirl heaven* Okay, everyone, let's do our fangirl "ahhhh" now! :D I'm gonna go on to bed.... I'm going to have some nice Greggo-filled dreams tonight!

11. greg_yummy

greg_yummy Victim

OMG, greggo totally rocks my socks!.. He is gorgeous! I am totally in love with him. Arghhhh... I can never get enough of greg. *temporarily insane there*

Anyways, doesnt he just look so cute when he's examining the evidence or when he's trying to justify his conclusions ? Y'know the look on his face when he's totally concentrating on something.. *Swoons* ;) :D

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey guys, I'd just like to say that I thought Greg/Eric is really cute and I love that he's a CSI now, so we can see more of him, duh. Also, I think he's the hottest guy on the show, another hottie though is Nick/George. My mom thinks that Grissom is hot to.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Just in case anyone missed it or want to see it again, CBS is re-airing FannySmackin on Jan 11.

14. Musicluvr325

Musicluvr325 Police Officer

I need new CSI, darnit!
    Though I wont say no to Greg in his suit.

I stole my dads small TV he has, set it up in my room with my DVD player and spent yesterday "cleaning" my room while watching CSI.

Which means I would run across the room to flop on my bed when I heard his of Nick's voice.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

There is one new CSI before and I think after ( I think its new-rerun-new rerun-new)FannySmackin...oh yeah Greg in a suit. :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.