"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

*mods steps up* I am only posting long enough to say that while we have okay'd this project we have to place the disclaimer which is as follows.

Disclaimer: CSI Files, The Owner, Admin, mods are not responsible for this project it is purely done by the members who participate in the project, we do hold the right to withdraw the project from this forum, should it become questionable, insight problems, promote adult content or the asking of personal information.

Thank you, and good luck. *Steps down and walks out*

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Awwww, labgeek You're fantastic. That's a great idea and I'm going to start soon. :D Thank you for that. I'm jumoing up and down, because I'm so excited!!!! :D I'll be starting it really soon.

[​IMG]

^^ I may have gifted that before... but it's so pretty. :D

3. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

That's one of my favorite pics too--in fact I just ordered myself a sword necklace because of that picture. Looking forward to getting your valentine.

Just a note to those who may want to participate, but may not have the computer skills (Photoshop, printshop, etc.), if you'd like, you could PM me what you'd like to say, and some suggestions of pictures you might want to use (keep the rules in mind) and I could put something together for you. I'd like to have as many Eric/Greg fans participate as possible, regardless of computer skills.

4. PungoXmyXdarling

PungoXmyXdarling Witness

OH, I love this pic of Eric :D it's cute!

5. I_heart_Greggo

I_heart_Greggo Civilian

that picture is absolutely gorgeous! i just had to save it to my computer so i can drool over it whenever i want!

6. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Awesome idea, labgeeluvr! I'll start working on ideas, this should be fun! I think i may need your help though...i dont have Photoshop or anything. :(

7. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I heard on one of the entertainment shows yesterday that Eric's good friend, Marilyn Manson, is getting a divorce. They've only been married about a year or so. Neither Manson nor his wife seem like marriage material so I'm not really surprised.

8. crazy_steph

crazy_steph Police Officer

Oh good idea, i have a rough idea of what i could do

had to edit to put the second o in good apparantly i can't spell now :lol:

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yes, I agree it is a woderful idea. Count me in.

And Toots I heard that about MM getting a divorce, does not surprise me. Eric attended the wedding.

happy birthday szmandatogoholic ! :)

10. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

Sounds like a neat idea labgeekluvr! I remember seeing this project in the NY threads and thinking it was really cool! I'll see if I can make something up. :)

Ahhh I'm soooooo excited for the PCAs tonight!!! I can't wait to see Eric and the rest of the cast! I hope CSI wins! *Crosses fingers and toes* :D

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

There is a thread for Awards discussion. It has been brought up and I posted the update about the PCA.

12. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Thank you, Wojo. :lol: :p

*adds tally mark to number of birthday wishes* Let's see.... I need to count them up real fast, lol.

I have to do a collage-type thing for my Academics & Career class and I have to have a picture of a role model. I was thinking of saying Eric was my role model, but I don't want it to seem weird.... ('Cuz I know that girls usually have women role models and boys usually have men role models.)

13. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

It's not weird for a girl to have a male role model. What's important is why you want to follow that person's example, not their gender.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree, gender should not be a factor with role models. Eric isa perfect ex of a role model.

15. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Ehhh, I forgot to print out the picture this morning and so I had to put down that number as "not on there".

I have just come from a topic where someone wished me 'Happy Birthday' and I thought, "I am now, like, 'Okay, thanks, now stop wishing me happy birthday!! My birthday's come and past and all I have left is a party."

And all I want now is Eric Szmanda.... or at least his necklace. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.