"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I never noticed that. I'll have to re-watch it.

Ok I just watched it, I cannot believe I never noticed that before! thanks for pointing that out. :)

Looked to me like he was waving at Nick... ;)

Kara06 said:
If you watch the part where Nick says "Hey, Leggo my Greggo" you can see Greg walk pass the door behind Catherine. I thought it was funny, he's waving at someone.

Yeah, you're right. Funny :)

I mentioned that scene as one of my favorite Greg scenes a few threads ago, even though it's just a moment, you can see him walk past the room..it's funny and cute.

I love the whole scene before it, not just the part with Nick but that scene with Catherine, when she goes in there all sort of bossy and he kind of gives it back to her..and then that little smile when he says he's working on it..and the case with Nick. He's just too adorable!

Kara06 said:
If you watch the part where Nick says "Hey, Leggo my Greggo" you can see Greg walk pass the door behind Catherine. I thought it was funny, he's waving at someone.

I never noticed that! :lol: *runs and watches*

:lol: Wojo, your husband didnt want to watch it with you? I didnt want to watch it with my mom because i knew I was going to cry. I was downstairs and in the commercial my mom called down to me telling me to go and brush my teeth. (lol) and I was like "Okay" and I guess i sounded like i was crying because she asked me if I was ok and I was like, "Y-yeaaahh" and then she came down and told me it was ok to cry. :rolleyes: I already new that.. I just didnt want her to see me :lol: :p The things I do for Greggo :D

I never noticed that bit neither untill I went and watch the scene again. :lol: He walks by very quickly like he's looking for someone.

Hey... sandersidle... It's alright to be sad sometimes. :lol:

Yeah, I've noticed it. It happens in a split-second, but you can notice Greg walking by really fast and waving!

ETA: Never do what I just did. I just said 'Greg' for 2 minutes and my best friend told me I said it 230 times. :eek:

I hope he is. I seriously doubt he would get kicked off the show and plus the interviews with him he talks about how much he enjoys being on the show.

Last I heard he hasn't yet.Neither has Gary but Marg,Jorja,& George have. This was a least a month ago that I read this somewhere. So things could be different by now.

He wouldn't get kicked off, they gave him a raise and expanded his role..it's all up to him though, if he wants it, I'm sure they're offering.

I left feedback on CBS.com telling them how great the episode was and I REQUESTED THAT ERIC BE NOMINATED FOR AN EMMY...maybe if others do the same...

I did the same thing, Wojo, after your suggestion. I had a hard time finding the e-mail site, but finally found it. I praised Eric to the hilt, and hope someone takes notice. Thanks again for suggesting it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back