"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stace_xox Hi, per the rules of the board, you can have either a Banner or text but not both, we ask that you please adapt your signature.

For more information, we ask that folks take a look in the "Help Guide" tacked at the top of this forum. Thank you. :)

If Greg graduated Phi Betta Kappa from Stanford no less, he'd have to be incredibly intelligent. Not saying that he isn't, but I think that proves a lot. He seems like the guy who can balance everything-being intelligent and hard-working, but not to the point where he doesn't have a life beyond work.

crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
If Greg graduated Phi Betta Kappa from Stanford no less, he'd have to be incredibly intelligent.

He is. In his bio in the CSI Companion, it states that he was a prodigy, and was inroled in school a year early, if I remember correctly. :3 Our Greggo is a little genius. Hee.

Destiny said:
Stace_xox Hi, per the rules of the board, you can have either a Banner or text but not both, we ask that you please adapt your signature.

For more information, we ask that folks take a look in the "Help Guide" tacked at the top of this forum. Thank you. :)

Thanks for the advice :)
I've now edited my sig

Omg I saw the repeat of 'Precious Metal' a couple days ago on Spike, and somehow I think I missed it before... Ahhhh Greg was sooooooooo awesome doing undercover work!! I just love this guy...

Btw, some randomness... Have anyone heard a new song by Five For Fighting called "65 Mustang"? It just reminds so much of Greg, cause he's a car buff and I could just picture him cruisin' down the road... :D

Five for Fighting is a good band, but I haven't heard the song.

Precious Metal is such a good episode. I didn't watch the rerun though. I missed it because my coach decided to have a late practice. :(

Yeah, Greg's adorable in the episode. And then he's like "I think your busted." Or something like that.

I like Five for Fighting, but I haven't heard the song yet.

I love precious metal probably because of the Greg bit, it's one of my fave episodes lol.

I think it's cute how he collects coins :D

I haven't seen "Precious Metal" in a while, but thats what season 3 dvds are for. Actually it took me a while to remember the episode, but I agree with the rest of you I just love Greg's bit in that episode. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back