"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sherlockanne, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

I dont see greg doing drugs either but you never really know, its just what the writers want to imply, cos im sure they also implied that Catherine might have done drugs too, and shes a supervisor, so i dont know but maybe if they do do tests its just to see if they are still on them, but just my opinion. :)

2. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

I don't see Greg doing drugs either... it seems so unlike him to me. Well Greg knows about many odd things, he can't know all of that by his own experience, though you can't really tell...
    For speculation, either he tried that himself (which I still refuse to believe), or he knew someone who does. Or he read it somewhere. Or he was just saying it to see Grissom's (or who was talking to him?) shocked expression :lol:

Jeez I don't know... and we may never get any explanation for that. So I guess we might as well just believe what we want to believe :)

To me, he knew it from a friend of a friend :lol:

3. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

i can picture him doing drugs. and he was talking to grissom. and w/ Catherine the whole thing is implied that she did coke. it's on her profile on the CBS website.

-x-liv

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i think that it could be from a friend, most likely. probably he smoked pot in highschool though its not uncommon. as for heroin...dont see him doing it either

5. Dee

Dee Rookie

Hmm..Greg on drugs... lol..maybe that's why he was so loopy in the lab :rolleyes:..heh heh heh... LOL

6. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Greg does know another way to take drugs... up the "coolee. You just stand on your head and let gravity... forget it!". And... "'Grass'? So 70's, man. Sticky green, the dank, the chronic, the cush, the happy stick, wacky-tobaccy.."

7. crazy_steph

crazy_steph Police Officer

Can I have a squee for a minute :lol: I've won a copy of the TV guide on Ebay seeing as England is naughty and doesn't print any CSI things in the mags so now I can gaze at Eric in the mag

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

hahaha i love both those quotes! i dunno if he ever did drugs tho.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I'd be more surprised to learn that he didn't take drugs. Greg was a young college boy trying to find himself, it's natural to experiment. I'm not saying he did but it's a possibility. Now Greg's only drug is caffine -and lot's of it!! :lol:

10. FLACK_ATTACK

FLACK_ATTACK Prime Suspect

I love Greg! In the beginning I wasn't to keen on him, but now.. Wow! he is freakin hot! He seems like he could be the character out of the CSIS.

11. Dee

Dee Rookie

LOL, not to mention in Gum Drops, when they find the big stash of pot, his face is hysterical!!! Bahah.. Greggo getting high.... LOL... too funny to imagine

"Sweet....Mary....Jane.."

12. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I have an avi of that!

greg avi

13. Guest

Guest Guest

He probably smoked pot. Maybe did E or some other drugs, but like some people have mentioned, it would have been while he was in colleage. He could probably still get into law enforcement if he was clean when he applied for the job. The tests are most likely to weed out anyone who's still doing drugs.

I think the only drug Greg does in the show is coffee... The crazy Blue Hawaiian stuff or whatever. XP

14. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

i agree with you Fiend. he doesn't do them now, but i remember in some eppisode, Warrick asked Greg if he'd taken his med's. i just thought that was funny, 'cause Greg was pretty pissed off in the eppisode.

-x-liv

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah that was funny. I'm sure Warrick was just joking. Greg pissed off was kinda cute, we don't get to see him angry usually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.