Least fav character and episode

CSI: Vegas
least fav character: ummm..it's hard..my least fav of all of them would have to be grissom.
least fav episode: actually most all of season 6...i'm pretending like that season never happend....

CSI: Las Vegas
Character -- It has always been Sara. I can't exactly pinpoint it, but there is just something about her character that I curl my nose at.
Episode -- Hollywood Brass. Meh, I like Brass, but this one bored me.

CSI: Miami
Character -- Horatio
Episode -- Horatio would be the reason why I can't watch Miami. Sadly, the character ruins it for me.

CSI: New York
Character -- Tentatively, for now, it's Lindsay. It's subject to change, but I'm not fond of what the writers' are doing with her character...or rather lack-there-of.
Episode -- Stealing Home. It was the only NY episode I actually fell asleep in the middle of.

CSI Las Vegas:
Charachter: Gil Grissom (hope no one kills me...)
Episode: Like them all.

CSI Miami
Charachters: Calleigh Duquesne
Episode: I am not very fond of Miami

CSI New York
Character: Detective Don Flack
Episode: I love everything with Stella!

CSI Las Vegas:
Character: Catherine Willows (Sorry guys!)
Episode: Poppin' Tags

CSI Miami:
Character: Natalia Boa Vista
Episode: The Score

CSI NY:
Character: Lindsay Monroe
Episode: Necrophilia Americana

What?? LOL Catherine? Aww it ok...we all have our dislikes. Poppin Tags too? That eppie was ok tho. Its what the streets is like...trust me i know some of em.

I still dislike Sara and Way To Go. I also don't like Sophia either, but now shes ok i guess. Not as annoying.

CSI:Hodges because he is Grissom's kiss A** and Ecklie he split the team up
eppi:Lady heathers box

CSI NY: sometimes mac coz he always makes lindzay do the horrid jobs.
eppi: Don't know name the one where Aiden gets fired

CSI Mi: Boa she's snake lady and is stealing all of the attention away from the other Female CSI's.
Eppi: Slow burn it's rubbish not much of an eppi.

Tuffel21 said:
Charachters: Calleigh Duquesne

Oh my, oh my... You're the first person who doesn't like Calleigh I've ver seen. :eek: That's really shocking, I was sure nobody could dislike her. I've always heard things like "Calleigh Duquesne? Everybody loves Calleigh Duquesne!", but you just turned my world upside down. :lol:

Anyways, I don't remember if I have already posted here, so here's my answeres:

LV:
character: Catherine (I don't dislike her, she's just my least fav)
episode: Ellie, I-15 Murders

Miami:
character: Speedle (again, he's just my least fav one)
episode: A Horrible Mind

I don´t like Natalia at all, from the moment she enetered CSI Miami, I like that Sofia became a detective though.
oh and Marisol, the good thisng she is off the picture now.
I like all the episodes, some more than others, go figure

I only watch Vegas and I like every single character. Even Ecklie, lol. I can't even say there has been an episode I didn't like. But I probably won't watch a few as many times as I will watch others.

Least Favorite Characters
LV: Ecklie
Miami: Stetler

Least Favorite Episodes
LV: Justice is Served, Nesting Dolls, Way to Go (just the final scene)
Miami: Lost Son
NY: Live or Let Die

I can't stand Wendy!! I don't know why, but she bugs the crap out of me. She just annoys me.
Fur and loathing is my least favorite episode.

Least favorate characters:
Miami: Snake Lady Boa Vista! I can't stand her.
NY: I'd have to go with Aiden on that. I didn't super dislike her or anything, I just... didn't like her all that much
Vegas: Sara. Not much to say about that one.

I am new to this joint *first post* wooop lol

Errr is it wrong that my first post is in the 'least fave character forum' LMAO

LV: It used to be Catherine but she has grown on me - it is now most deff Miss Sidle - She is toooooo whiney
I haven't seen enought episodes to pick a least fave, I'm CSI Newbie I have only gotten into it over this summer, and LV is my least favourite of the 3 shows

Miami: I dislike Delko most, There is just something about it, also not to fond of Alexx
Not seen enought episodes to really have a strong opinion on least fave.

NY: Hard one - NY is my fave of the 3 shows - I think I'm gonna go with Lyndsay as I haven't seen that much of her, I'm behind the rest of the world with my viewage
Least fave episode is I think Jamalot or American Dreams is it from 1st series

CSI:
Least favorite character: Sara Sidle. I've never really grown to like her in the seven years that I've been watching the show. I just didn't prefer a lot of the storylines that involved her, and her character has just never appealed to me in any way. Jorja is lovely though. :)

Least favorite episode: Way To Go. I just didn't like it all that much, nothing personal. Compared to all the other episodes, this one had me snoozing halfway through. :p

CSI:Miami
Least favorite character: Natalia Boa Vista. Believe me, I could go on but to summarize it, she doesn't bring anything good to the show plot-wise, and her character was rushed on too soon.

Least favorite episode: Lost Son. Blech. :p

CSI:NY
Least favorite character: Aiden Burn. I didn't really identify with her as much, and there isn't much more to it than that.

Least favorite episode: A Man A Mile. I found it slightly boring, and the episode didn't catch my attention enough. That, and I really enjoy NY a lot so it's hard to pick a least favorite episode. :)

Back