Least fav character and episode

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Sep 18, 2006.

1. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

I thought so; of course I was referring to the episode in season one involving Eddie and the woman who accused him of rape, not the episode Weeping Willows. I can’t believe EricaSJ thinks I’m stupid enough to make such a mistake. I especially didn’t like the patronizing “thank you” at the end of the message.

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Hmmm. Again people, if you have problems or feel you have been maligned on the board, please don't air your grievances in here. Make the Mods earn their keep and send one of us a PM about the problem- we'll try to help out. We try to keep this place as peaceful as possible, and while we know that misunderstandings do occur, we don't want people sparring in here. It's not good for business. ;)

So please, try to mellow out and relax. And if you do have a grievance, PM Fay or me. Thank you.

3. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

Leats fav Characters :Miami: Horatio, I'm sorry ladys who like him but i hate the way he just stairs at the camera at the end of evry episode and beggining. My brother and I bet on it, AND I ALLWAYS WIN!!!

That really the only character i dont like

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

It was my mistake. I didn't read carefully enough and misunderstood your post. However, I didn't think anyone was stupid just because they could have thought that way. I just thought a lot of fans confuse actors and the characters they play and that needed to be cleared. The "thank you" was simply a "thank you". Don't read too much into it alright.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

5. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

LV:
    Character - Vartann. What he said in Big Middle "There's curves, and then there's rolls. Look, have tons of fun." gives me the impression that he goes for looks, not personality. And that sarcasm. Definitely not the type of guy I like. ETA: I forgot to mention Ecklie. He's the biggest ass but I love him; because he's an ass and a great one at that. So no, he's not on this list. He's on my fav list.
    Episode - Poppin' Tags. Boring.

NY:
    Character - Flack. I don't dislike nor hate him, he's just my least fav.
    Episode - I got into it starting Season 2, because somehow I didn't find Season 1 all that interesting. So...I guess some episodes from Season 1?

Miami:
    Umm, nope. I don't watch it. I try. And I'm still trying.

6. cathygirlrulez

cathygirlrulez Witness

Character:Grissom...I just can't stand him and his bugs!
    Episode:I dunno!

7. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Character: Don't really have one..... Um, Although the episodes without Grissom haven't aired yet, the guy who replaces Grissom... Just kidding. I got nooo idea.

Episode: Don't have one.

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I totally agree with you!

9. Lique

Lique Hit and Run

"poppin´ tags" because I found it extremely boring and "king baby".. just... so unsettling..

least favourite character hmm..Don´t think I can decide on that. I like all of the people on Las Vegas for different reasons, but I found myself having trouble watching Sofia when she showed up, just couldn´t watch her without getting annoyed. But she grew on me :p

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Least Favorite Characters
    Vegas: Ecklie (Isn't that everyone's?)

Episode: Blood Lust (I don't really have any, but this one has no Nick, so that's why I picked it).

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Throwing this in here, anyone have an ep of any of the series that they just have no inclination to watch? I've checked out the S5 DVDs twice from the library and watched all the eps I missed but Hollywood Brass and I just cannot get around to watching it...I'm not that interested for some reason.

12. allmaple

allmaple Judge

ive never been a fan of hollywood brass. i cant exactly tell you why, i just didnt find it interesting perhaps. it is one of few episodes that if it repeats i probably wont watch it.

13. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Least liked character: Sara.
    Least liked episode: 6x24 - Way to Go.

14. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Least favorite character: Boa Vista
    Least Favorite Episode: CSI "Up In Smoke"

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

My issue is the lack of most of the chars...Brass is okay, and I don't mind when one or two are gone but not like this one.