Least fav character and episode

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Sep 18, 2006.

1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Your opinion is yours and that's perfectly fine, but with a topic like this it is hard to decide where to draw the line... No offense taken, just wanted to remind everyone that this shouldn't turn into bashing...
    I agree that the way the actors play someone has a lot to do withj whether you like the character or not but it's not the only aspect.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

To clarify about what's acceptable when discussing an actor or actress with relation to their character, please keep this board rule in mind:

If you don't like the character, or if you do, give us reasons why that is. If part of your opinion involves the actor/actress portraying the character, include them in your response, but only if you are discussing them constructively. A thread like this has the potential to become very negative, and we don't want that to happen. :) I know that we can all discuss this without hurting each others' feelings or insulting the people involved with our favorite shows. :)

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

My least favourite character is Natalia. I'm just not taking to her at all. :(

My least favourite episode, gosh that's a hard one. :lol: Erm... I'll probably have to go with 'Homebodies' or 'Who Shot Sherlock'. :)

4. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

LV: I don't have a least favorite character in LV. My least favorite episode would have to be Fur and Loathing. I thought the plot was lame on so many levels.

Miami: Natalia, no doubt about it. She is just getting under my skin. Can't stand her. Least favorite episode is a tough one because I have not seen so much Miami.

NY: No doubt about it, Peyton is my all time least favorite character. I am a hardcore SMACked shipper though so that has affected my decision a lot. Least favorite episode is Jamalot.....again, lame, lame,lame.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I have seen a couple of eppies of Miami and I don't like Hartio. He's so weird and annoying. He says someones name fifty millon times and always has thoes shades on...well he does like in Florida.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Totally agree! He lacks character and just plain seems to be full of himself most of the time. He is no scientist. Just tries to hard to look cool. :mad: I never watch CSI: Miami.

Love CSI: LV and NY, so don't have any least favorite episodes.

7. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

CSI: Las Vegas
    Character: Mmm...You know, I pretty much like them all, though, if I had to chose one, it'd be Warrick.
    Episode: Hollywood Brass. As much as I like Brass, that was over-doing it.

CSI: Miami
    Character: Marisol, Tim Speedle
    Episode: The season four finale.

CSI: New York
    Character: Danny
    Episode: I don't think I've seen enough episodes to dislike any of them.

8. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

Character: Ecklie
    Episode: I forgot what ep is it, but when he decided to split the team into two...argh..it irritated me a lot!!!

Character: Marisol and Stetler
    Episode: Lost Son, when Speedle got killed, and a lot of episode from season 4...(just TOO many to mention...)

CSI: New York
    Character: Lindsay Monroe (i just hate the fact she's being paired to Danny...sorry for those d/l fans...as for the avatar? it's just my trip...)
    Episode: Grand murder at central station and Heroes (when Aiden got fired and got killed...it just hurts....huhuhuhu...I like Aiden...)

9. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Character: Grissom. He's always bothered me and always will...unless he somehow gets better people skills because to me, he comes off very unprofessional.
    Episode: Blood Drops, the fact that anyone could put their child through as much torture as the father did to his teenage daughter bothers me.

Character: Natalia Boa Vista, I love the actress, don't like the character. I just find it rediculous and unrealistic that she became a CSI after they found out she was the mole!
    Episode: Broken, I found it completely disgusting that, again, someone could do such a thing to a child.

CSI: NY
    Character: I don't really have a least favorite character. But if I had to choose one it would be Aiden Burn. I liked her -- but not a lot.
    Episode: Blink, I found it quite disturbing.

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Hmmm, tough topic!
    Character: Ecklie (until the end of season 5 where he showed he had a heart).
    Episode: Majority of the season premieres, as they tend to be unsatisfying after such a summer build up. Viva Las Vegas is a case in point, as is Bodies in Motion.

Feel obliged to add that, as we all love CSI, there isn't a much better feeling than seeing a new episode with all of our favourite characters in it!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

^^ Yea he did when he put the team back together. I noticed her was...nicer. He wasn't as mean in season 5 either. But I hated him in S4, espically in Mea Cupla.

12. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

CSI:Vegas--

Character: Sophia..that little _ _ _ _ _!
    Ep.- like almost all of them, but I didn't like BTK pt1. till the end. =[ which btw was sad.

13. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

CSI Vegas:

Character: Sofia Curtis
    Episode: Bang Bang, Way to Go - A Jim Brass Drama, was not the best....

New York:

Character: Lindsay Monroe
    Episode: Stealing Home - So boring....

14. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Least favorite: Lindsey.

As much as I would like to warm up to her character -- with or without the Danny association -- she doesn't interest me AT ALL. I guess the blame for poor character development goes to the writers.

15. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

CSI
    Least fav character: Catherine Willows. She is nicer nowadays, but her unprofessional way of working, selfishness and bad parenting made me dislike her very much a few seasons ago.
    Least fav episode: Weeping Willows. Because of all of the above.

Miami
    Least fav character: Eric Delko. I don't really know why, but I really don't like anyone in the case that much, except for Calleigh and Yelina.
    Least fav episode: A LOT!

NY
    Least fav character: I love them all, it's so hard. Okay, Hawkes... I didn't say that!
    Least fav episode: Jamalot