"Leapin' Lizards" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Motojoe_23

Motojoe_23 Victim

Edit...... sorry n00b mistake :p

2. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

brass and the lizard tongue....so unexpected..
    i found it to be a funny episode with many lines like...the fat ones always like me (nick) and of course, greggo and catherine and him laughing the way he did....gave me a good laugh

but what was up with griossom making a miniature???

3. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

The begingin kinda remined me of the beginging of "the devil's rejects" Poor Greggo, i felt bad for him, and Cat coming in there asking him if he wanted a bite ROFL! That was funny. I loved his laugh, And Nick playing with the piggies, that was cute, and Grissom and the mini, i was scared.

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Careful, Motojoe_23. This thread is for the current episode. The spoiler thread is for future episodes.

5. Motojoe_23

Motojoe_23 Victim

sorry....... :O

6. Motojoe_23

Motojoe_23 Victim

Fixered :D

7. edog

edog Lab Technician

This my sister and I on Warrick's screentime.

My sister: YAY
    Me: YAY lol
    My sister: lol
    Me: hehe
    My sister: god, he is so freaking hot
    Me: dude, warrick. it's a miracle
    My sister: weeeeeeeeeee

I'm putting this in spoiler code. Destiny, help me out.

Aww, MacsGirlMel, for about ten minutes I was in total shock. Now your comment has taken it away. :lol: I had a feeling it was just something to get the audiences thinking, but still, I enjoyed being in my moment of shock. I know you haven't said anything specific, but hinting on any spoilers was enough to take the magic away from me. Ah well. This thread does warn of spoilers, but I thought that was of the current episode in question, not of future stuff?

I enjoyed the episode. Lots of great Greg and Warrick moments. Also, I sorta thought Grissom sent the letter to Sara later. I just assumed he would do that, even though we didn't see it onscreen. I've come to find that I assume things about these two and. . .I'm always wrong or disappointed. I try, I try.

As for a comment on Warrick and Nick following that scene:
    I love the extra commentary. Like they are talking about Gris and Sara without talking about them.

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I really liked Warrick's screentime.

9. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Best line of the Night

Greg: "That Bitch Bit Me."

Overall it was a decent episode, boring at times but funny at others. I kept myself from watching next weeks promo just so I am that more suprised for Lady H. Ohhh man it's gonna be great.

10. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

Great episode from what I saw. my stepdad and I were having a conversation for the first half so I missed some stuff. Greggo's acting like Greggo! That scene made me laugh almost as much as he preteneded to. Poor Greg. Grissom should give give him a raise.

Nicky and and the piggies were funny. Also, the Nick/Warrick scene was good from what I saw. Need to watch on innertube tommarrow.

Billy has a nice doggie. Thought the GSR was interresting, but grissom building the miniture was kinda weird.

I had a hard time following the case, but someone was talking to me for a good chunk of the episode, and our own nice doggies weren't helping.

11. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i also really found the exchange between sarah and nick funny....the one about the pigs liking him

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

That was cute too. Nick playing around in the pig pen. :lol:

13. SheriBear

SheriBear Civilian

Okay did anyone see what Gil was doing at the end of the show? If it's what I think it it might be I don't like it at all! What do you all think??

14. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

He was making a miniature crime scene, what's the problem? Its not like he's the killer, I think he is just fascinated by it all.

15. SheriBear

SheriBear Civilian

Re: "Leapin' Lizards" Discussion *Spoilers* *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by SheriBear