"Leapin' Lizards" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 29, 2007.

1. phantomscreams

phantomscreams Hit and Run

thanks for the welcome, but I'm not new... just... not much of a forum user. I only have 22 posts since Oct. Though who knows, maybe I'll come out with an amazing CSI related story or piece of artwork, or maybe I work for CBS and this is all a cover and my real name is Danny Cannon. Hmm, I think I took that too far :D

2. Kitty77

Kitty77 Victim

I must admit that at first the episode had me a bit worried since it seemed a bit too far fetched but then it got better and as it turns out I really enjoyed it! :) It had a lot of interesting minor scenes that gave an insight on the character's personal life and the ending was.....thrilling!! Can't wait to see what happens next!!

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The intreating thing is that this case was based on actual events. (saw that on Entertainment tonight when they discussed the episode) Truth is stranger than fiction.

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

That is so true, Wojo!!

5. corpsegirl

corpsegirl Victim

did everybody think the transformations were that great? to me they seemed a little cheesy. a little too over-the-top. am i alone or what?

6. marg_kc_willows

marg_kc_willows Hit and Run

i frickin luv the ep.i luv the warrick and nick scene priceless

7. byline

byline CSI Level One

Re: "Leapin' Lizards" Discussion *Spoilers*

Just saw this for the first time last night on Spike. (I haven't a clue why we missed it last year; I do remember that our VCR was acting up and we missed some stuff, so that may be why.) Brass has so many great lines (and his deadpan delivery nails them), but this one moves up to No. 1 for me: "I'm just a phone booth away from changing into my tights and saving the world.":guffaw: