"Law of Gravity" Discussion **Spoilers**

Wow!!!!!

That was actually a really good episode.

The Grissom and Sara scene was so funny. Grissom looked like he just wanted to grab Sara and plent a huge wet on her and he wouldn't have cared that she stank.

Nice shower scene with Keppler. How come Nick or Warrick haven't had any shower scenes?

Nick holding the baby was really sweet. He looked like a natural.

As for Destiny's comment. I think Nick was just trying to keep the peace, but his hostility clearly showed in Grissom's office when after he discovered Keppler's DNA on the gun. Then it came out along with his anger towards Catherine-one of my favourite scenes.

On that note, how many minutes of screentime did Greg clock up this episode?

Minutes? Make that mere seconds! I'll bet Greg didn't have more than 45 seconds of screentime in this episode. :mad:

Shit, I liked Keepler. His approach, thinking as the killer... The "this is how I would do it" method... Really cool. SHowed he walked the fine line between genius and insanity, cop and criminal, on a daily basis.

I'm going to miss him. Wonder how they are going to make him "recurring"

MacsGirlMel said:
What was with Warrick's "fat Texas mouth" comment? Was he mad at Nick?
i think he was just joking ;)

as for the cutting the hand off, she scratched frank so he couldnt leave it behind.

as for catherine and keppler, you spend 8 or more hours a day with someone for a month its easy to become friends so quickly. keppler seemed to be growing on everybody. plus he was in trouble, everyone was confused, and then catherine saw him die. of course shes going to show some emotion.

loved the flashbacks and dreams, really dark and disturbing. a little bit of humor was nice to see. hodges was genius as always, that guy never fails to make me laugh. and not to mention nick with the butt implants, priceless. if hes an a** man i think we have a bright future ahead of us :D

one of the better episodes of the last few, and definitely in top of the season. they werent doing the same old same old, and even when you knew some of the coverups and lies you didnt know everything. although i wish theyd lay off the incest storylines, its creepy

was the shaving scene supposed to be in this episode? soooo good they cut it out. that would have been too random and weird

allmaple said:
was the shaving scene supposed to be in this episode? soooo good they cut it out. that would have been too random and weird

If that occurs, at all, it won't be for another few episodes.

I did like all the twists and turns... and the symbolism. I need to rewatch...

First of all, I thought 95% of the episode was boring.
* There were a few cute moments – Hodges was “Spanky” for Gil’s online course!! Nick with the butt implants (absolutely hilarious) and he’s an admitted “ass man”.
* I like how they had Wendy out of the lab more, and she being more compassionate towards Keppler than some of the others.
* Keppler’s dreams were annoying
* Interesting how Cath walked into the motel room without her gun drawn, not fearing for her safety and only focussed on Mike.
* Cath being so broken up at the end when they couldn’t revive Keppler. I was almost crying with her. Kudos to Marg on great acting again. I absolutely adored her moment with Gil as he took her in his arm and led her away from the ambulance. That made the episode worth sitting through 50 boring minutes previously.

I love Hodges! :lol: :lol: spanky...

great eppy. Got plenty of warrick finally! Nick was funny...those butt implants. I finally didn't mind keppler, now that grissom is back. I kept yelling 'open the box!!'...but nothing. I think the frank twist was crazy. I had a feeling keppler might have shot the wrong person.

The GSR scene was kind of awkward, and out of place. For some reason that expression on Grissom looked like he wanted to chase sara to kill her. It was creepy. Also, a bit unapropriate for an office, especially since he is the boss and their relationship is supposed to be a secret. Plus, it seemed a little OOC for grissom.

Yes!! loved the end :D :D so happy Grissom was there to comfort catherine!

but where's greg at!!

myfuturecsi said: As for Destiny's comment. I think Nick was just trying to keep the peace, but his hostility clearly showed in Grissom's office when after he discovered Keppler's DNA on the gun. Then it came out along with his anger towards Catherine-one of my favourite scenes.
I didn't see it as hostile or angery, in the beginning he was laughing, I see him being perplexed or highly confused to the sudden turn of events, but it seemed like they all got back on an even keel, only to have it turned upside down and twisted around.

Okay point now taken on which seen the GSR Moment is in, thank you all lets move back on to the topic of this episode. :)

I loved this episode, it left me wanting more. It made me laugh, sympathize, gasp, and smile.

-The first thing that I have to say about this is the end. Catherine was bothered by Keppler dying. I understand that she was close to him, but the way she touched his cheek when she found him made me think a little. Did Catherine maybe feel a little more than friendship for Keppler? I mean, I'm probably wrong, but something just irked me about them. She didn't cry when Sam died, she did cry when Eddie died, but not immidiatly, and I'm sure there are other instances where we could compare this. I don't know, I'm a bit partial to the whole thing, and I'm a bit confused as well. I'm anticipating the review for this episode.

-The next thing, is Keppler himself. the whole time he was there, I HATED him. I wished Grissom would come back, and I wanted him gone. Now, I like him. OF COURSE I like him. I always like them as soon as they're killed off......I really wish I would stop doing it, but I can't help it! Did anyone else follow this pattern? Maybe it had something to do with Catherine. I think the fact that when he died, I realized how much she cared for him, so that made me respect him and like him indirectly. I kind of wish they'd shown the relationship between them that obviously much sooner.

The episode sucked me in, and I absolutely loved it. It awakened what I thought had died so long ago in the world of CSI LV. It definatly made me feel the way I felt when I was anticipating the first episode, and it left me wanting more. The cast and the writers did an amazing job on this one. I loved it, and I would have to say that it was one of the best episodes I've seen in a very long time. :D

This was a great episode everything about it was great.

Though I have to admit that I figured that Keppler was going to die I just didn't know how.

I love the scene between Grissom and Sarah it was so cute! She totally didn't want him to see her like that.

When Grissom picked up the box I held my breathe. But then he sat it down and left it untouched.

Could someone please explain this episode to me, I do not understand what the deal was with Amy, Keppler killing that guy, Amy's death, and her father.

I didn't think I would like Liev joing the cast but I have been so hooked on his character in the show these past few weeks that I wasn't even going to mind if he was taking over for Grissom =(. However, I am sooooooo mad that they killed him off!!!! Now he can't come back and it would have been AWESOME to watch his moodiness along side Grissom. I am sorry to see him go.

Back