"Law of Gravity" Discussion **Spoilers**

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
Air Date: Thursday, February 08, 2007
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: "Law of Gravity"

GRISSOM RETURNS FROM SABBATICAL AS KEPPLER AND THE REST OF THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATE A DOUBLE MURDER CASE WITH TIES TO KEPPLER'S SECRET PAST.

Grissom returns from his teaching sabbatical as Keppler tries to conceal his ties to a double murder case that he and his CSI colleagues are investigating. -- Keppler desperately wants to keep his dark past hidden from his new CSI colleagues. As a result, he fails to disclose that he not only knows Frank McCarty, the retired police officer who reportedly found the remains of his cop friend and a prostitute in the friend's Las Vegas hotel room, but that Frank may have had a role in the murders.

Liev Schreiber returns as Michael Keppler, Len Cariou guest stars as Frank McCarty, retired Trenton, N.J. cop who is closely connected to Keppler's past.

Series Regular:
Gil Grissom: William Petersen
Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
Nick Stokes: George Eads
Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle: Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
Sofia Curtis: Louise Lombard
Hodges: Wallace Langham

Recurring Cast:
Michael Keppler: Liev Schreiber
David Phillips: David Berman
Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey
Officer Mitchell: Larry Mitchell
Archie Johnson: Archie Kao
Officer Metcalf: Joseph Patrick Kelly
Judy Tremont: Victoria Prescott

Guest Cast:
Amy McCarty: Kayla Mae Maloney
"Weird Kevin" Reeder: Shacolby Randell
Fran: Baadje-Lyne Odums
Eric "Precious Ricky" Hong: James Hiroyuki Liao
Dorothy McFarland: Toy Connor
P.J. Turner: Brian Klugman
Suzy Gibbons: Katherine Kirkpatrick
Paramedic Rivera: Adrian R'Mante

LINKS:

Thanks Futon Critic
CSIFiles -- First ‘Law of Gravity’ Plot Details Revealed

Wow! Huge 'recurring cast' list!

I'm looking really forward to LoG. Grissom's returning and Keppler seems to have a lot of things happening. Seems to be a great episode from what I'm reading. :D

YES!! I so can't wait for this ep!! The promo looked so intriguing(sp?) last Thurs. after "Meet Market" and I can't wait for it.

And yay!! Gris is back!! With a beard!! *faints* I gotta go, I'm dying of happiness for the beard.

umm wats goin with keppler in this epi... is he like gonna get fired or just gonna leave cuz it seasms like hes crazy and becomes a suspect in this next case from wat i heard

Finally Grissom is back. I'm so excited.
I'd like to see the conversation between Keppler and Grissom. They're very alike, yet they're so different.
Can't wait till Thursdayy!

Wow. Just saw the preview for this, and it looks to be a good episode. It will be interesting to see how Keppler's storyline pans out, especially now that Grissom is back in the mix. I wonder what Grissom will think when he hears about what's been going on with the team.

I have been wondering the same thing as to what Grissom would think about the happenings. Strange that everything began to happen as soon as Grissom left. I really don't trust Keppler... I can't wait to see the outcome of all of this. Promises to be exciting to me!

NikkyJamez, you don't have to put the spoilers on it, this is a spoiler you can talk about on this episode.

I believe they will killed him or they could change their mind and keep him on it or make it look like he was killed. I can't wait to see this episode because Grissom is coming back. :p

It's nice to see Judy making another appearance. Although, I'm sure it will be about 2-seconds. *sigh*
Officer Metcalf (really like him too) and Officer Mitchell are back again too. I'm glad that they're sticking with some of the same uniform officers instead of new ones each time out.

I'm glad Grissom is back, too. I wonder if he's going to jump in and be the lead on the investigation or if he's just going to supervise. I can't wait to see the Keppler/Grissom meeting. The Frank thing is curious. I think he's a nutjob that follows Keppler around causing havoc in his life. Can't wait to see how it plays out. I've enjoyed Keppler's stay much more than I thought I would, but I'm glad he's going.

Oh...you think it will take Grissom the entire episode to open that bigass box on his desk. Or is he not even in the episode that much so his attention isn't on the MCSK?

Back