Laurence/Raymond: Man of Mystery

Re: Laurence/Raymond: The New Guy

i miss Gill..... but Ray is huge caracter... you know what i mean... it would be a great team... with both of them :) (i dream on)

he is so looking good... i watched Laurence in BIKER BOYS... AND in Matrix ofcourse but here is... like some big teddy bear... and still tough and hot too you know :)))))

We watched "Akeelah And The Bee" from 2006, about a little girl Akeelah, who has a natural talent for spelling. Her mentor/coach is Laurence Fishburne as Dr. Larabee. He's awesome, and so sexy and beguiling in this. He's got a moustache and beard. Very uplifting and inspirational movie:bolian:

TEACHING AKEELAH

HIM WATCHING HER LEARN

Some awesome comments for Liz Vassey [Wendy] about Laurence Fishburne~

I'm talent struck by Laurence--it's like somebody didn't tell him he's LF", she said. "He cares about people on a level you don't experience with alot of actors, it's if he has perspective. He takes the skill seriously, the job seriously, but he doesn't take himself seriously-you can tell alot is going on in his head"

http://blogs.tampabay.com/media/2009/01/can-laurence-fi.html

In last nights re-run of "Turn Turn Turn" Ray was barely in it, but the end when he tried to comfort poor Nick who was traumatized by the girls death, he said all the right things. How he went on the internet to look up old movies, and see comments" and when he talked about the Orchids "to stop the voices in his head" and telling Nick. "People tell what this job isn't, but they don't tell me what it is" " I'm so sorry Nick" how soothing and sweet, and I think Nick appreciated that right then~

Hey, Fishburne fans. How about 18 hours of Lawrence tomorrow? AMC cable channel will be showing the Matrix trilogy twice. All times Eastern; check local listings for times and channel in your area.

Sunday, January 31
8:00 am: The Matrix
11:00 am: The Matrix Reloaded
2:00 pm: The Matrix Revolutuons
5:00 pm: The Matrix
8:00 pm: The Matrix Reloaded
11:00 pm: The Matrix Revolutuons

Dynamo1 your such a doll:bolian: However, I am a LF fan, but detest sci-fi flicks. I tried to get through this twice and it drove me more nutty then I already am. And the bald head:( My better half liked it, and others as well, and I know this was a huge hit for him, but it's not my cup of tea:vulcan: I ordered the movie "Hoodlum" about a 30's ganster "Bumpy" Johnson, he was awesome in this, it's a true story. His boss was Cicely Tyson, and Venessa Williams was his love interest. it was an out of body experience to see him in bed with a woman.:p I can't imagine that on CSI:confused: thank's again for posting these, and possibly there are fans who will watch this Matrix collection~

MATRIX

YUMMY PHOTO

Last edited:

I was recently watching old "Miami Vice" episodes on DVD, and whom do I spy but a very young Laurence Fishburne portraying a slimy prison guard in Season's 3's "Walk-Alone" (1986).

Here's a bio. of LF and all the movies he's been in, and his awards for some:bolian: We are all fourtunate to have him on CSI
yahoo.gif

LF BIOGRAPHY

We watched LF in "What's Love Got To Do With It" riveting performance form 1993. It was the bio of Tina Turner and Ike, he was a real a..hole, beat the crap out of her. When he was on "The View" Barbara Walters asked him if "it was harder doing the gruesome crime scenes on CSI, or playing Ike Turner in this movie. he replied "Doing Ike, because I'm not a violent person, and it was hard portraying this character":(

SERIOUS POSE

TONIGHT on the BET channel [check you local listings] is a must see movie from 1991, "Boyz 'N' The Hood" with Laurence Fishburne playing Cuba Gooding Jr.'s dad. He is amazing in this role, and his ex-wife in this is Angela Bassett, so they've played together in 3 movies~

LF AND CUBA GOODING JR.

Back