Laurence/Raymond: Man of Mystery

Here's a picture of the luscious Mr. Fishburne at Sunday's EMMY's, with Claire Danes, a winner. He looked so spiffy
3d-souffle-coeur.gif

EMMYS

I wonder what type of car he drives in real life? I do know that Marg stated that the first day he was on CSI, he came driving up on his motorcycle, and she thought it was cool She stated this on "The View". So that's "hott" and cool at the same time:bolian:

CSI-111709-0010.jpg

Some caps from last nights re-run of "Doctor Who" this to me was one of his best acting performances since he's been on the show.:bolian:from frustrated, to angry to full on rage :scream:

99155_D0132b.jpg

RAYS PAD

INTENSITY

I agree,he was absolutely amazing in that episode!

Has anyone seen the movie "Tina-What's love got do with it"? I just saw it for the first time today. Awesome movie!!! I want see it again again again!!!
LF gives a great performance as Ike Turner.

Has anyone seen the movie "Tina-What's love got do with it"? I just saw it for the first time today. Awesome movie!!! I want see it again again again!!!

WOW city_hunter great minds think alike. [and don't stay away for so long;)] We just watched this again last night, He was amazing, such a powerful performance, a wicked, nasty, vile brute. He was nominated for an Oscar in this movie. Tom Hanks won for "Philadelphia", [1993], but Angela Bassett did pick up an Oscar for her role as Tina. She was fantastic. I enjoyed the different hairstyles that he wore:lol: and I don't know if you realize the singing that he did was actually his voice. [ listed in the credits, at the end] He's good and can carry a tune and that deep seductive voice.:p And he plays the guitar. The Angela singing was in fact Tina. It probably is his best movie, and when he was on "The View" a few months back, Barbara Walters asked him, which "was harder, playing through the gruesome crime scenes on CSI, or doing Ike Turner" he replied "Doing Ike Turner, because I'm not a violent person":(

IKE AND TINA

MORE

Last edited:

WOW city_hunter great minds think alike. [and don't stay away for so long;)] We just watched this again last night, He was amazing, such a powerful performance, a wicked, nasty, vile brute. He was nominated for an Oscar in this movie. Tom Hanks won for "Philadelphia", [1993], but Angela Bassett did pick up an Oscar for her role as Tina. She was fantastic. I enjoyed the different hairstyles that he wore:lol: singing that he did was actually his voicand I don't know if you realize the e. [credits] He's good and can carry a tune and that deep seductive voice.:p And he plays the guitar. The Angela singing was in fact Tina. It probably is his best movie and when he was on "The View" a few months back, Barbara Walters asked him, which "was harder, playing through the gruesome crime scenes on CSI, or doing Ike Turner" he replied "Doing Ike Turner, because I'm not a violent person":(

IKE AND TINA

MORE

It's really his voice!? Wow, this guy never ceases to amaze me!!!!!

I am glad to see all these new people on the LF board.

Let me put in my two cents. I love Raymond and am glad he is on CSI. I hope he is alright after getting shacked in the back.

I love his movie 21 and Matrix

I found this on a Laurence Fishburne forum: so to share with his other fans~

WHY FANS LIKE HIM
He possesses as much flash, energy, & intelligence as anyone currently in the game. He played the "tough, mysterious, leather clad MORPHEUS in the box-office hit "The Matrix" w/ Keanu Reeves and it's sequels and now "stars" as Dr. Raymond Langston on CBS's CSI~

MATRIX PREMIERE

I love him because he shows depth in each character, you really belive that he is the character he is playing at that moment.
In my opinion LF is one of the best actors of our time.

I totally agree city_hunter for sure. He's so believeable and so authentic in every role he plays. So I'm in my local grocery store and they had a DVD rack and lo-and-behold there was a movie with his face on it. So I picked it up and it's called "Higher Learning" from 1995. another one I'd never heard of and it was $5 bucks:lol: so I got it, and in this he's a Professor of Political Science, and so prestigious and so professional in this role. He's called Maurice Phipps. with a So. African accent. and never misses a beat. He helps this one kid find his way in college life. About contemporary collece life, focusing on everything from White Supremacy to blacks vs whites to gay to everything in between. A quick review from the movie~

"This moving and wonderfully entertaining film brilliantly blends romance, drama and social comment into a stunnng tapestry you won't soon forget"
Paul Wunder..WBAI.

Also with Jennifer Connelly..Ice Cube..Omar Epps [he's great] Michael Rapaport, Kristy Swanson Tyra Banks and Laurence Fishburne~

HIGHER LEARNING

Back