Laurence/Raymond: Man of Mystery

First, welcome Marril96 glad you here,
pompom.gif
and you hit it on the head, he's all of those things, and "he's a master of all he surveys" The writers knew what they were doing when they asked him to be on CSI, and that he accepted,:thumbsup:probably one of the best characters on ths show..ever~

WORLDS END

I also think he is one of the best. I like his relationship with doc Robins(who is also a great character)

Indeed Marril96 they clicked immediatley, and they both love the blues and are always testing one another about "who sang what":) and when Doc, took him down to that dark, dank basement office and he goes "this will be fine", he seems to be happy no matter what is thrown his way. So here's one for you with him and Doc:bolian:

INTERNAL COMBUSTION

He's always been very sensual and sexy, this is my favorite of him, when he was very young. It's from "Color Purple":p1985 he was 25~Whoopi Goldberg played in this movie with him, and when he was recently on "The View, she told him to his face, "your delicious" and he just gave her that sly grin:cool:

e7d1baa219ca19694ccef74.jpg

Last edited:
He grows a narly beard and moustache, he look's good clean shaven or with facial hair. Here's a cap. from last nights "Irradiator" great episode, him and Brass and Nick when they were looking for Dr. Jekyll, and he gets konked over the head in the last scene. What a great actor he is:bolian:

RUNNING IN THE HOSPITAL

Last night I saw a movie with LF called "Biker boyz". he played a leader of a motorcycle club who had to defend himself against a younger rival.
It wasn't a great movie but LF did a really good job. It was great to see him ride a motorcycle.

Last edited:
Hey city_hunter your right, he was "Biker Boyz", what can't he do, and he did ride a bike in "HOG HEAVEN" with all the narly biker guys. And in real life he's in a motorcyle club, and rides frequently. I couldn't believe that Kid Rock was in this:rommie: and his love interest Lisa Bonet, I remember her from the old Cosby show.

HIM AND LISA check out those muscular arms:p

ALL IN BLACK LEATHER

Last edited:
Hey city_hunter your right, he was "Biker Boyz", what can't he do, and he did ride a bike in "HOG HEAVEN" with all the narly biker guys. And in real life he's in a motorcyle club, and rides frequently. I couldn't believe that Kid Rock was in this:rommie: and his love interest Lisa Bonet, I remember her from the old Cosby show.

HIM AND LISA check out those muscular arms:p

ALL IN BLACK LEATHER

Thanks for the pics, he looks so good in that black leather jacket!

Montana is a beautiful girl, it's a shame that Fishburne has cut all ties with her now. :(

I hope they work it out. This is the time he's daughter really needs some guidance. If she takes it.

Last edited:
Montana is a beautiful girl, it's a shame that Fishburne has cut all ties with her now. :(

I hope they work it out. This is the time he's daughter really needs some guidance. If she takes it.

Thank's speedy that's so nice & thoughtful;) The thing is, some sites are posting this sleazy garbage, We here choose not to on here. And he did say "he doesn't want to talk to her, till she turns her life around". Poor guy is so "embarrassed". She is very stunning, and thank's for caring:bolian:One thing that is cool is that Ice-T his friend said "He was a great father", anyway moving on~

Back