Laurence/Raymond: Man of Mystery

Some more news about LF and the play he's in right now:thumbsup:

THURGOOD MARSHALL SPEAKS TO OBAMA FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

LINK

This man is a consummate brilliant actor but I found this little pic. of him when he was 25, and lordy he's so seductive and sexy, besides that :p that intense glare, his eyes could burn through steel. And as Whoopie said to his face on "The View" you're delicious", and he just flashed that sweet grin, and he is "delicious"~

e7d1baa219ca19694ccef74.jpg

Last edited:
One of Ray and Sara from "Lovers Lane" he was so right on in the pt. B case and knew the sister killed the husband. His dialogue is so precise and perfect. What a great actor, and the last scene with him and the team at the bowling, and how he kinda of backed off and watched them with a sly grin, knowing they were enjoying themselves, and now he was a part of that as well:bolian:

SARA AND RAY

I love that episode! I really like the relationship between Nick and Ray, it's one of my favorite things of this season.

thanks for the caps, they're fantastic!!! :thumbsup:

I love that episode! I really like the relationship between Nick and Ray, it's one of my favorite things of this season.

Your welcome city_hunter my pleasure, and I too like the chemistry between Nick and him, and I sure hope they let us know soon , if in fact George has signed up for S/11, he's such a strong force and how he's bonded with Ray is sensational. And BTW, cute icon, who is that? and thank's for appreciating this fabulous man and for posting on his thread:bolian:Here's one of ths most stunning photos of him, ever:p

LUSCIOUS

Your welcome city_hunter my pleasure, and I too like the chemistry between Nick and him, and I sure hope they let us know soon , if in fact George has signed up for S/11, he's such a strong force and how he's bonded with Ray is sensational. And BTW, cute icon, who is that? and thank's for appreciating this fabulous man and for posting on his thread:bolian:Here's one of ths most stunning photos of him, ever:p

LUSCIOUS

I like this thread and I really enjoy your posts Desertwind :thumbsup:
I'd like to post more comments, but my English is very bad ! :(:(:(

Laurence Fishburne is very intriguing in that picture!

My icon is the real " City Hunter", the character in a japanese cartoon

:lol:Hey city hunter your English is fine, try my Italian:klingon: and here's a heads up for tonight their showing the movie "21" on the FX channel at 7:30, I don't know how many of the fans can get this channel , but it's a true story about some kids who go to Vegas to gamble and "count cards", which is illegal and Kevin Spacey is their teacher. He's fantastic, so good, and Laurence Fishburne is the "eye-in-the-sky" security guys who sees something suspicious, and starts watching them. I don't want to give away the plot, but it's intense and riveting. Tid-bit, while Kevin and Larry were filming, after work [I read] that they would go to the blackjack tables and gamble. He seems to bond and make his co-stars his friends as well.

PREMIERE OF "21"

Re: Laurence/Raymond: The New Guy

Wow! I can't conceive of anybody NOT knowing Lawrence Fishburns work. I just saw another movie with him in it, its called Mystic River, excellent movie, he's a detective in this one and he is fantastic. I guess every country has its own heros. I love him to death....

I think Ray fitted in just fine, with the exception of Hodges who as usual is a snot, at first and always anyways. They took away his Wendy, boohoo. No love lost here.

I really wasn't surprised by Hooges reaction to Raymond at first. I mean they did take away his favorite person to kiss up to. I wonder how he will react when they take his Wendy?

Re: Laurence/Raymond: The New Guy

Wow! I can't conceive of anybody NOT knowing Lawrence Fishburns work. I just saw another movie with him in it, its called Mystic River, excellent movie, he's a detective in this one and he is fantastic. I guess every country has its own heros. I love him to death....

This is a good flick, he's a cop in it and good as always. It's filmed in New York his home town. A tragic ending, but for those who haven't seen it I won't give it away. Also with Sean Penn and Tim Robbins~

MYSTIC RIVER.. scroll down a bit~

On Hodges, hes totally warmed up to Ray, even helping him on cases. He needs that authority figure to look up too apparently. Even a bit of comedy is involved. In the lab. Hodges: "Desi" Ray: "Lucy":lol:And he will be freaked out by Wendy leaving, I think:(

Last edited:
Back