LAS VEGAS PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Eric does kick... he's the best. I had the honor to see him a few years ago, and his fingers are magic ;)

Oscar winner Jamie Foxx shared more than just his birthday with thousands of his new best friends on Thursday. Foxx,who turned 39on Wednesday, treated big crowds at Jet (The Mirage) and Tao [The Venetian] friends, family while also celebrating a Golden Globe nomination for best musical or comedy picture for his latest film 'Dreamgirls" At Jet, scene of the grammy kickoff party sponsered by People magazine and The Recording Academy, Foxx jumped off the stage and poured tequila shots down the throats of a group of female admireres while he chanted "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" After Fergie of The Black Eyed Peas, finished her final performace of the night at the Grammy party, she presented Foxx with a sparkler-topped birthday cake and everyone sang Happy Birthday. From there, Foxx who lived in Las Vegas several years before his career exploded, moved the party to Tao, where he spent most of his time entertaining the crowd and sharing the stage with Fergie.

Norm Clarke..LVRJ

Thanks desertwind , I'll certainly take a look at the site.

And it's always good to find out what is going on there and all the news, very interesting. :)

SIGHTINGS

Leonard Nimoy, leaving Stack (Mirage} after eating dinner there on Friday>>>>>>Tony Braxton at Fix (Bellagio) on Friday, having dinner with her husband, Keri Lewis >>>>>Vince Neil, from Motley Crue, hosting a Harley-Davidson fashion show at Pure (Caesars Palace) on Friday>>>>>Zoe Saldana (Pirates of the Caribbean) with her two sisters and boyfriend at Tao (Venetian) on Friday>>>>> David James Elliot of the hit show "Close to Home" at the Aladdin/Planet Hollyewood>>>>>Jamie Foxx, shooting baskets at the Hardwood Suite (Palms Fantasy Tower) during his stay there!!!

Norm Clarke LVRJ
norm@reviewjournal.com

It's snowing in Las Vegas :eek:.. very strange and uncommon..beings the summer temps reached 117.. it's the friggin' desert :eek:.. people are running amok, building snowmaen and throwing snowballs.. it's sooo cold BRRRRRRRRRRR :(it was 25 last night .. were all so thin skinned here tha people are kind of freaked out!!!but it's so beautiful in the mountains surrounding the valley!!!people are used to wearing shorts and sandals, now are bundling up.. and wearing coats.. even dug mine out!!!I wished I had some pictures, maybe soon!!!

VEGAS NEWS

Katie Rees, the dethroned Miss Nevada USA 2007, didn't waste any time in shutting down her myspace.com Web.site. Before blocking the page, she left this opening quote!! 'Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect..are you? and don't have to be, but before you start pointing fingers, make sure you hands are clean" WOOO :eek:..Rees was stripped of her title on Thursday for racy photos taken five years ago, the Miss Universe Organization announced. Runner up Helen Salas will replace ees at the 2007 Miss USA Pageant on march 23rd in Los Angeles!! >>>>>>> "Oceans Thirteen" star George Clooney back in Las Vegas on Thursday reshooting a scene with producer Jerry weintraub at Mix Lounge at Mandalay Bay. After wrapping up the hour shott at 4 pm, with director Steven Soderbergh, they flew out of town on a private (DUH)!!

Source- Norm Clarke LVRJ

MANDALAY BAY

WillowsWannaBe said:
It really did SNOW in Las Vegas??? In the DESERT? And here, in continental clime, it CAN'T snow at Christmas?

It did snow!!! :eek: a rare occurence.. but it was fun, except the roads were slippery :(.. and it didn't last for very long.. the mountains surrounding the valley are covered in snow.. I took some pics.. very beautiful...

NEWS

Ending 18 months of seclusion in Europe and Bahrain, the reclusive superstar Michael Jackson landed in Las Vegas, Saturday where he plans a comeback---[EWWW.. stay away] Jackson an his 3 children arrived on a private plane at McCarran..His friend Jack Wisna was instrumental in having the pop icon move back to the U.S. his dad Joe Jackson lives in Las Vegas...Wisna would not confrim or deny that the 48-yr. old would be making a comeback here in sin city!!

Source..Norm Clarke LVRJ

desertwind said:
WillowsWannaBe said:
It really did SNOW in Las Vegas??? In the DESERT? And here, in continental clime, it CAN'T snow at Christmas?

It did snow!!! :eek: a rare occurence.. but it was fun, except the roads were slippery :(.. and it didn't last for very long.. the mountains surrounding the valley are covered in snow.. I took some pics.. very beautiful...

^My dad was talking about that :lol:

He said "It snowed a metre in Arizona" :lol:

I told "umm...I think it doesn't snow in Arizona"

Dad "oh...then it was probably Nevada"

Me: Oh cool...snow on a desert

:p

So it's you who has been stealing all our snow :|

NEWS

Paparazzi had staked out a mansion near The Orleans on Wednesday, a sure sign that Michael Jackson's hideway is not longer a secret. An Internet report hinted that the pop icon was heading for the $60 million, 100,000-square-foot mansion :eek: built by Jackson pal Prince Jefri Bolkiah of Brunei at the "Spanish Trail " rity area of Vegas, but activity at another location which we can't divulge for security reasons that Jackson has other plans. Jackson and his 3 children and a staff of personnel arrived in Vegas after a flight from Dublin, Ireland. Jackson, 48, plans to relaunch his career in Vegas, according to pal Jack Wishna.. he was seen shopping lt Xmas eve at the Forum shops at Caesars.. (so much for him being broke]

NOrm Clarke..LVRJ

SIGHTINGS

A spy tells me the west-of the strup mansion Jackson has setteled into is a 10-bedroom, 11-bath, 20,000-square foot private estate owned by San Francisco real estate mogul Luke Brugnara, who earlier this year tried to buy the Crazy Horse Too topless club. The never lived-in palatial home features a full sized basketball and tennis court and a 3,000-square foot master suite with a 2,000-square-foot closet (disgusting)

John Tseh, with his family at the Forums Shops (Cassars Shops.. and later taking in Jerry Seinfield's show...Brandon Flowers, lead singer of The Killers with his wife taking in the "Love" show at the Mirage....Jennifer Love Hewitt with her boyfriend Ross McCall and family....AM Idol judge Randy Jackson at Tabu drinking water all night

Source..Norm Clarke..LVRJ

THE MIRAGE

Las Vegas was crasy last night party revelers to the max.. insane..more on that when the news comes in!!!

Lenardo DiCaprio, Andre Agassi and Stefi Graff, among the large celebrity turnout at UFC 66>>>>>>Kid Rock chatting with them at ringside>>>>>Grandmaster Flash, Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top joined Kid Rock and his group>>>>Nich Lachey, cherring with a glass of Dom Perignon toward the crowd, while partying with his brother Drew>>>>Lisa Rhinna and Harry Hamlin....also rocker Dave Nararro and Nikki Sixx>>>>>Celine Dion at Opporrtunity Village's Magical Forest on sat. with her hubby and little boy, and firends!!

Source..Norm Clarke..LVRJ

It's like a month and two days till I go to Vegas, I booked it the other week after much debating about where to stay.

I'm going for ten days stopping at the Stratosphere :)

Cool.. the Stratosphere is where alot of the local hang ;). loose slot machines ;)great coffee shop

Michael Jackson and 4 bodyguards, at the 7:30 showing of "The Good Shepard" (great flick} on Monday at the Palms theaters>>>>>Oscar winner Jamie Foxx joining Usher on stage at Tao (Venetian} in the wee hours>>>>> Pamela Anderson counted down the midnight hour raise eyeborws as she arrived with her bodyguard/actor as her date>>>>Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend Bar Rafaeli taking in Danny Gans show (Mirage} on Sunday night>>>>>Nicole Richie having dinner with her dad Lionel , and her boyfirend Joel Madden!!

Source Norm Clarke..LVRJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back