Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D+

• D

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • F

• Total voters
:lol: I think that girl is me, Palm :eek:! I thought I saw you there madgeorge :lol:. Stupid cameras! ;)

Okay first some Joshy related art then another pic to cap.

A 'Simpson' drawing I did in '02. This is what you get when you mix the two ;).

*Deleted*

And the cap for us:

Glasses

Josh: That whole being chased by women in wedding dresses--not a happy memory. Scary!

HOT.

OMG. I just got an awesome image in my brain.

Josh singing "my strongest suit" from AIDA!

OMG. Now I can't stop laughing... For anyone who has heard that song, wouldn't that be a riot???

:lol: Too funny for words!

That reminds me. I read an article somewhere that our Joshy is planning on doing a movie--a comedy. I know he is good friends with actor Robin Williams. So maybe...

Hey if it'll help you out I think I read it in Entertainment Weekly. I'll try to find it for you guys but it may take some time. :)

I LOVE the Simpsons Josh! It's freaking awesome! :D
As for the glasses:

Josh: I've decided to either join Weezer, or become emo. The glasses say it all!

Thanks, I've actually got a pic of Josh holding it. I'll scan it and put it up for you guys to see. :)

Love the caption! I actually prefer glasses Josh to non-glasses. On stage he actually wears contacts but says he feels more comfy in regular glasses.

God, the people for Simpsons should hire you! :D

For Josh with glasses: I'm farting in your general direction. :p

Ah, if only Josh knew that most of those brides in that photo mass on this website :lol:

Glasses again: Who stuck the tack on my chair?!

I wasn't going to post this cause I was scared you guys would think I was a loser, but I will anyway.

I got in a lot of trouble because one of the substitue teachers at my school said Josh Groban looked like a monkey and I hit her.

I don't think you a loser for doing that. It's just that sometimes we've just got to control ourselves and let others have their opinions--no matter how much it riles us. God knows I've learned the hard way. :rolleyes:

Okay, another caption:
Stars

Josh: Anyone else seeing stars or is it just me?

I would have thrown an eraser at her. More effective with the bounce :lol: Doesn't make you a loser. Makes you opinionated! Hurrah! :D

Stars: So then I says, Us people with star glasses need to stand up in the world!

Back