Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the understanding and lovely pics guys!

Also raven , what epi is your icon from? Sara looks absolutely beautiful in that one and i also saw her in a fan vid from that epi.

CalleighSaraCSI, my icon is from 4x4, an episode from the fifth season :)

Nice pics, everyone! :D And Sabrina, I see you're real concerned about me *thudding* :lol: j/k ;)

dear SIdleFans, haven't been on lately. *hangs head in shame* I have school to keep up with. Still, my semi's on Monday...did anyone notice this: (and these aren' all my words)
The weird thing about Sara is that it takes you a long time to get used to her features and then all of the sudden you're watching CSI and you think, "Was Sara always this beautiful?"

I mean, I like the guys and Cath too, but at some point something clicked and she looks very pretty all of the sudden. And it's not the latest episodes, cuz I've been watching the re-runs. And then, I've suddenly fallen *thud* and she's like my favorite actor.
So, what's your guys opinons?

Also, I got TWO CSI tshirts, whenI went to Quebec..one says CSI: Canada Seen It and CSI: Cute Sexy Inspector.
:DIT was wick3d

Thud away Ann! :lol: In fact, why don't we all just thud together? We can form a Thudding Club. :D

Glad all of you liked the pictures. :) She's just BLAM! isn't she? And thanks for the pics too jofod and desertwind. Looking at that Nesting Dolls pic always makes me tear. :( (Kinda like when I look at this pic) She looks like she's gonna cry into her coffee! :(

And thanks cocoa. (Ok, I'm craving for chocolates now. :p) I LOVE Drew but I HEART Jorja even more. :D

forbesn said:
did anyone notice this: (and these aren' all my words)
The weird thing about Sara is that it takes you a long time to get used to her features and then all of the sudden you're watching CSI and you think, "Was Sara always this beautiful?" ...And then, I've suddenly fallen *thud* and she's like my favorite actor.
It took me just a nono-second to realize she's beautiful, both inside and out. :) The moment she came on screen I was like: WHOA!! GET ME HER NUMBER! :D She's one of my favorite actresses too. And you're welcome to join our Thudding Club forbesn! :D Btw, I love the CSI: Cute Sexy Inspector shirt! All the best for your semis! :)

I agree- beautiful inside and out- ;) her "aura" and her sweet charming mellow personailty- and yet se can be fiesty and P---Off-when push comes to shove- great combination-

From S/6-and were up to date ;)

WAY TO GO

WAY TO GO

WAY TO GO Kiss me baby-now :p I'm so ready :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back