Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to our jorjeous and sassy thread CalleighSaraCSI. :) Feel free to post some pics, or just ogle at them. ;)

My condolences to your friend's grandma and family Roos.

jofod said:
Sara in a straw hat is better than Grissom imo.
Definitely! :D

Gettin' jiggy with it. Our girl likes to partayy! :D

Still shaking her booty. Her hair's looking cute! The ends are flicked outwards. ^_^ And those pants... *speechless*

Just hangin' :) (She looks so pretty here but I can't stop staring at Nick too. :lol:)

ok quick question :confused:, to post a pic can i post directly from my documents folder or do i need to use photobucket to get a code? sorry but im new and still trying to figure some things out. thanks :)

P.S. I hope this is the right place to post this question but i wanted to post the pics in this spcific thread, so i thought it was okay, if not sorry

CalleighSaraCSI, yup, you would upload the pictures to an image hoster like Photobucket or ImageShack and then get the codes to post the pictures. :) Good luck!

Great pics, everyone! And Sabrina...the leather pants... *thud*

CalleighSaraCSI, if no-one else has posted after you and you post another, that is called double posting, which is not allowed. You have up to 24 hours to edit your posts, so anytime you want to add in something, you can just click the Edit button at the top of your original post. :) I'm just trying to help. :)

desertwind said:
"Felionious Monk" S/2

LOOKING AT THE EVIDENCE
I can't get over how pretty she looks here! She's looking at the evidence but I'm looking at her! :D

ahh :eek: sorry i didnt realize that no one posted after me, i was pressed for time while i was sending in the post, itll never happen again guys sorry :(

CalleighSaraCSI said:
ahh :eek: sorry i didnt realize that no one posted after me, i was pressed for time while i was sending in the post, itll never happen again guys sorry :(
Breath now, ;) No worries we all make mistakes, what counts is that you learn from them, not repeat them, and move forward. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back