Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics. everyone- ;) here's a cute little blooper from S/3 "Bloodlust" she really thought something was funny :lol:

her smile is infectious :p :D

wr8.jpg

Beautiful-one of my daughters said "why does she have that big gap between her teeth" so I did a little research and here's some other famous people who don't seem to have a problem with it either- it's part of her- and I'm sure if she wanted she fix it!!!!!!!--she would--and they would as well- so stuff it to those who fnd fault- :D

Madonna
David Letterman
Laurance Fishburne
William Dafoe
Charlie Pride

Her smile is one of the first things I fell in love with. :) A medical term for it is Diastema. I'm glad she didn't fix hers! It's what makes her more beautiful! :D

desertwind said:
Great pics. everyone- ;) here's a cute little blooper from S/3 "Bloodlust" she really thought something was funny :lol:

her smile is infectious :p :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ariesfire13/wr8.jpg

Whenever I see this episode I just start cracking up when this scene comes up :lol: This is from a gag reel. One of the crew members brought a farting machine onto the set and they got Billy on-screen :lol:

A pic from Viva Las Vegas:

Inner battle

From Nesting Dolls...what really gets to me is when she's trying to hold back the tears.

You can just tell...
...how broken she is...

And the first time I saw Homebodies, I actually didn't cry. But..the other day, when I re-watched it, I just...it was heartbreaking. The last scene you see of Sara is just...words can't describe it! I had tears in my eyes, I think I did cry.

Alas...the pic.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Jorja is such a great actress. :p

Girls, how can you have forgotten of "No Humans Involved"?
Jorja was stunning! Just look at her expression... I've never seen anyone with such acting skills. I mean, that is true emotion!

No Humans Involved

And "Too Tough To Die" was one of the eps that most impressed me, one of those that made love both Sara as a character and Jorja as an actress.

Too Tough To Die

Emmy deserving expression

And, pain and misery apart, in "Sex, Lies & Larvae" she kicked ass (litterally! :lol:)

Sex, Lies & Larvae.

And just to remember how beautiful her smile is.

I just adore those pics, Luna! I just made this music video yesterday, but it isn't allowed here on this forum, so pm me for the link ;) G.. nah, Jorjeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back