Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
quoth_the_raven said:
AngelEyez said:
*runs back to the Marg thread*

Hey, were ya goin'? :lol: We're not that bad in here, are we? :p We're cool, right!??? *crickets chirping* Ahem, I said WE'RE COOL, RIGHT!??? :p

I ah.. uhm.. yep! *nods* :lol:

Here, my last's contribution. You'll like this:

Ooh, thanks for the pics! Very nice! Even though I seem to follow you to every thread you've posted those at, thanks! :lol:

Here's basically what I think all us Jorja fans should tell George W Bush aka Mr. Anti-Gay-Marriage, blah blah blah. :p

jorjaavy.gif

:D

Wow I'm seeing orange everywhere! Thanks for the pics. :D She's gorgeous and the dress looks fab on her! I love her curves, she looks healthy and very womanly. :) Skinny's out – Jorja's in! :D

AngelEyez said:
Look at that smile! *puts on shades* :cool:

The wallpaper's great desertwind! Plenty of Jorja/Sara pics on one page. I like! :D

Guys while its of your opinion, this is not a political forum there are many threads on the forum for that and please note the "Help guide" regarding both Avatars and also Pictures. Thank you. :)

Destiny said:
Guys while its of your opinion, this is not a political forum there are many threads on the forum for that and please note the "Help guide" regarding both Avatars and also Pictures. Thank you. :)
Thank you for saying that... I didnt want to say anything but I wanted to mention (nicely) to please remember not everyone has the same political views as you and by posting or saying certain things You may have inadvertently offended them
so thanks for bringing that Up Destiny

CalleighDuCaine said:
She looks amazing in orange! (man, I suck in orange! :lol:)
Green's my favorite color but I look horrible in it. :p I resemble a sick broccoli. :eek: Luckily I look alright in orange, and boy that color looks great on her. :) Hmm, does anybody know what Jorja/Sara's favorite color is? I think it's either Green or Pink, but that's just my guess. ;)

I really love those pics! And the one pic, where is she holding that mic? LOL. Green's my fav too! I love Orange too, because Jorja's wearing it :devil: and the dutch soccer team's wearing it too :D.

I love whatever color she's wearing coz she looks so good in every piece of clothing. :) Whether she has jeans, shirt, skirt, or robe on, she looks like a million bucks. Actually, make that a billion. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back