Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...i've just realized that its been awhile since i have last been here!!...my bad...
but great pics everyone!!! She looks gorgeous in all of them!!! :D

ineverysunflower said:
haha shes always wanted to be blonde :lol:
Hehe! And not just any blonde, Cameron Diaz-blonde! ;) I love her brown hair. :) I love brunettes! And surprise, surprise, I'm a brunette too! :D

That's one cute looking alien. :lol: Let's hope the MIB don't catch her, ya? ;)

Amazing pictures everybody! Wow I've not posted for a few days and there are so many jorjeous pics up! Good going guys! :D

Two very pretty ladies! :D Blond-hair-blue-eyes and brown-hair-brown-eyes! I love 'em both but I do have a favorite. ;)

Notice her hand in her pocket? I love how she can recite a speech (or a love letter ;)) to the audience and still look so cool and casual. :D

Beauty, thy name is Jorja. :)

Hehe... hell hath no fury like a woman scor- hehehe! :lol: I'm sorry, she just looks so darn cute! :D

I should stop here before my post turns into a very long essay. :lol:

RoosCSILover said:
I really love those pics, everyone! Still waiting for pics from last night's charity event. :)

Got a few of them already. Posted these on the Marg thread, thought you'd like them. ;)

What a pair, ha? :lol:

I love the pics, AngelEyez! I saw them on the Marg thread before, but still, thanks! Yeah, Jorja's gained some weight, but it's so cute. Guess its the time where it rains in LA, where you cannot workout and the Heineken sixpack won't vanish! I really love that Jorja quote, it's so typical Jorja.. :D.

AngelEyez said:
*runs back to the Marg thread*

Hey, were ya goin'? :lol: We're not that bad in here, are we? :p We're cool, right!??? *crickets chirping* Ahem, I said WE'RE COOL, RIGHT!??? :p

And Sabrina, you're right, she looks really cute in that one pic :lol: It's a total 'WTF!' pic, but still really cute ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back