Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh! I hope she came wrapped in glitter and gold! ;)

That indeed is a pretty face Lique. :) You've got good taste! That's been my wallpaper for the past few weeks. :D

Wonderful pics everyone! I'll post some pics the next time I'm here. Keep 'em coming! :D

Here's some more pics from 4x10 [[/i]Coming of Rage[/i]] :p I must say I loved the pics from this ep! :D

Yeah, a murder always makes her feel a little randy, too. xD-- Oh jeez, there's so much I could say about this pic :lol: She knows she won that argument, see the look on her face? It looks like she's thinking, "Told you so." :lol:

See. Sara. Run. :p I was thinking of making it 'Run, Sara, run!' as a take on the line from Forrest Gump, but uh...I decided to do a take on See Spot Run :p

Do I need a caption for this? It's visually stunning.-- Poor Sara takes the bait... *damn girl, lying to Sara. I'll show her a thing or two...*

...and she is PISSED! Look at her eyes!-- :lol: Another great pic! Don't mess with her! :p

Haha Ann! :lol: ~Love your pics and the commentaries! :p :lol: Have you been listening to the DVD audio commentaries again? ;) Those are great girl! :D

quoth_the_raven said:
Yeah, a murder always makes her feel a little randy, too. xD-- Oh jeez, there's so much I could say about this pic :lol: She knows she won that argument, see the look on her face? It looks like she's thinking, "Told you so." :lol:
She's definitely thinking that! :lol: I think she's dancing around in her head singing Nyeh! Nyeh! I TOLD you so! :p Or thinking... "HA! Now who's the punk, b*tch!" :p Sorry, I loved it when she said that. :D

And the last pic's truly scary! :eek: She's a NO-MESS girl!

That's a really heartbreaking pic Calleigh. :( *sad*

Our charming boyish beauty. <--Now that is how I picture her growing up. :D So cute! She's trying to make a "tough" face. :lol:

Pigtails!! Her pigtails sticking out from under her hat ~ too cute! *^_^*

Haha, not really, Sabrina. :p Though I do watch them when I'm bored. :p

Ooh! The first pic you posted, yes, that is the tomboyish look we were searching for! :lol: It's like, "Who says girls can't get down and dirty and still kick ass?" :p

And yes, the pic IS scary! I really don't want to get on her bad side! Or do I...? :devil: *cough* Anyways... :p

Great pics, everyone! And yup, the pic Sabrina was talking about that's heartbreaking.. :( Whenever I see her cry I want to bawl!

I looooove all those pics! I missed this thread! I've been to 'Pinkpop', monday. It was really lovely! I've seen the Peppers live, and the Editors, and many more! :) I'm on the festival website, and I look absolutely ridicuolous. I was on TV too, lol, 4 times, with my face, I was jumping, I haven't seen it yet, but that'll come.

Though, as I said, lovely pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back