Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
UrielFalcon, shhh. Don't tell anyone I told you to bring that k? The others dunno about the whipped mallows that we're gonna spray on them mwahahaha. :devil: So, who'd like to bring the cherries? We can plonk one on our heads after we've whipped ourselves. :) Sara can provide the sprinkles and toasted almonds since it's her bday party after all. =)

*thinks* Sara...cherries...whipped mallows...sprinkles and toasted almonds... *DROOLS*
Hokay, I won't tell! Lol

*twiddles thumbs evilly* we must assure that we have a very large cake...

When I first started watching CSI I actually didn't think that Jorja Fox was really that good looking.

However, when I watch the older episodes now on DVD she gets better looking to the point where i'd say she's is _gorgeous_

chaosTheory said:
...when I watch the older episodes now on DVD she gets better looking to the point where i'd say she's is _gorgeous_
She's JORJEOUS isn't she? ;) I'ts the new, cool, hip word so spread it around like wildfire! :D (Kinda borrowed that from NBK. :p)

The bday cake's been bought! It's so huge 10 of us can fit inside. :D But I have to shoo the naughty ants away because they all want to get a piece of our yummy Sara. :p

*laughs*

TOMORROW, PEEPS! TOMORROW :eek: I'm so frick-a-lickin' excited! woot, I'm not an ant. I luff Sara, but are you sure we should eat her? *furritve glances* Maybe she'll sue us! Or come an' join the par-TAY! :lol:

I think I'll make a cake for Sara's birthday. Or maybe cupcakes. :)

OO! or brownies.

Then I'll invite Jorja over and we'll eat them. lol.

Yeah! Great idea, folks! Man, I so can't wait! I've drank beer already, though it's just 10.50 pm here. I'll drink another one at twelve, I promise. :p YAY!

ETA; To wish Sara a happy birthday, European Time! :D It's 11.56 over here now, and I have the beer in front of me. It's Heineken, duh. I'm looking at my Jorja-pic now and I'm singing a happy birthday song;

Happy Birthday to Sara,
Happy Birthday to Sara,
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday,
Happy birthday to Sara!

Prettige verjaardag voor Sara,
Prettige verjaardag voor Sara,
prettige verjaardag, prettige verjaardag,
prettige verjaardag voor Sara
(lol, Dutch sounds so weird)

Bonne anniversaire a Sara,
Bonne anniversaire a Sara.
Bonne anniversaire, Bonne anniversaire,
Bonne anniversaire a Sara

Oh yeah, My languages are so great! NOT. Yay, it's almost midnight. *opens beer*

It's Sara's BIRTHDAY!
party-smiley-014.gif
Happy Birthday baby! We love you much!!
heart.gif

party-smiley-023.gif
mini-lovelysara.jpg
party-smiley-023.gif

Since Roos's sang Happy Birthday to our beloved girl in English, Dutch and French, here comes Happy Birthday in some other languages. :lol: It's sung by these posters back when we celebrated Jorja's bdae :) :

In Italian by CDC

Tanti auguri a te
Tanti auguri a te
Tanti auguri a Sara
Tanti auguri a te!

In German by Night

Zum Geburtstag viel Glück,
zum Geburtstag viel Glück,
zum Geburtstag liebe Sara
zum Geburtstag viel Glück

In Latin by BeCarefulWithMe

Felicem diem
Natalem tibi
Felicem diem Sara
Natalem tibi!

In Arabic by Roka

Sana helwa ya gameel
Sana helwa ya gameel
Sana helwa ya Sara
Sana helwa ya gameel!

In Spanish by Hestia

Cumpleaños feliz,
Te deseamos a tí,
Y que cumplas muchos años,
Muchos años feliz!

I have a close friend who speaks Hebrew so I hope this is right!

In Hebrew by SidLer

Yom Huledet Same'ach
Yom Huledet Same'ach
Yom Huledet to Sara
Yom Huledet Same'ach!

We Love YOU Sara! And this goes out to you too, Destiny. Happy Belated Bdae! :)

Thank you, that was sweet, in all languages. But now I have to be a mod and lol well while I am letting it go this time, this is an english posting message board, just think of that as a friendly thought to remember. ;)

HAPPY FLIPPIN' BIRTHDAY SARA SIDLE. WE LUFF YOU SO MUCH! MROWR!

hehe, I know, it's crazy how you she looks. It's totally creepy. *shudders* Maybe it's the lab poison that keeps them all looking so young.

I feel so bad...I completely forgot that today is Sara's birthday...! :eek:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! :D
Tonight is my mom's birthday party, but I'll just be celebrating for Sara :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back