Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal dictionary is pretty interesting :D Here are some other terms you can find in it:

Jotness: see English dictionary, "Hontess"
Josome: see English dictionary, "Awesome"
Exjordinary: see English dictionary, "Extraordinary"
Perfox: see English dictionary, "Perfect"
Affoxion: see English dictionary, "Affection"

and I'm sure I'll find something else :lol:

Here's mine;

- Jorjeous
- Jorgasm
- Jorny
- Jor Sure! (For Sure)
- Foxing (Boxing)
- Foxer (Boxer, her dog's one)

:lol: That's just...josome! :lol:

Hmm...how about...

Jorjalicious :lol:
Jorjovas Witness :lol:

And introducing...

Insults! :lol:

Jofox! = Yo face :lol:

You guys are foxperts (experts) at Jorja-ism! :D :lol:
JOOT! (Woot! :lol:)

Let's just hope we don't speak like this in English class! :p Luckily it's the summer holz. :D

i saw this article about jorja and america and what she was making a lot of sense. i totally agree with her about the us government

I really agree with her statements about America.. she is so smart and she is one of the only actresses who really makes sense in the business.

What's COL? xD
She's from Germany! So.. =].
Geez, France is boring.

On m'a vole mon portemonnaie. - What does that mean?

xx

ok if she is from Germany than it´s not the Tini I know :p

I think on m´a vole mon portemonnaie means they stole my wallet :) French is a lot like Spanish hehe

RoosCSILover said:
I really agree with her statements about America.. she is so smart and she is one of the only actresses who really makes sense in the business.
Jorja is one of the few celebrities who actually make sense to me. She, Oprah and Bono to name a few. :) In the age where most celebrities only care about themselves, Jorja actually speaks out and fights for what she believes in... unlike some others.

quoth_the_raven said:

113.) I can't have anymore coffee, I just want a steak and a shot. *Greg runs into the room* So much for the steak, I'll take the coffee.

Has anyone more than me noticed that she says that after she and Grissom stayed up with that pig and she's supposed to have become a egetarian? I've always thought that was pretty weird...

I think it was just a mistake of the writers. She's supposed to be a vegetarian since Sex Lies & Larvae and she also stresses it in Burden of Proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back