Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to watch the dailies! :lol: The gang is hilarious and they have such wonderful chemistry together. :)

Tini said:
she`s very dedicated and passionate about her characters. It´s not just a job, but also a part of her life.
Yup, I have to agree with you on that. I think she really gets into character with her roles. There's definitely some Jorja in Sara, and vice versa. Jorja is strong, passionate and determined, and so is Sara. I can't imagine CSI w/o Sara, and if they ever replace Jorja with someone else (touch wood! :eek:) things will definitely change. I would be devastated! I admire and love Sara not only for her strong character, but also because I admire and love Jorja too. :)

I love that! I love the commentaries! Well, I think CSI should go on until one of the actors dies, (so I hope they are immortal).

I love Jorja and ofcourse the character of Sara Sidle. She has such a wonderful past.. you see that in Sara.. the way she acts and stuff, and it's SO well acted by Jorja! She should win an Emmy!

Seeing who's the winner, I don't doubt Jorja didn't win... IMO there were a lot of women in that list who deserved to win, but certainly not that one from Veronica Mars. Oh, well, who bothers? Jorja's the best, we all know that. :D

Agree. I was watch the wrap2004 again and I loved the way she laughed when she was trying to get that pipe off in "Butterflied". She was all like "Hehehe", it was so cute.

I'm watching WTG at the moment and I've just noticed she has a slight irish accent in the way she pronounces "masochism"... How cute!

hey guys! Just a quick note to make sure I'm still alive myself LOL. I've been missing out on CSI since episode 20 of season 6 and I've heard a lot of rumours that make me sad. In a week or 2 I will be able to watch everything and then I'll see :p
Unfortunately I will have to stay longer in Spain, I won't be back in The Netherlands until August.
I miss you guys!

Hi saras_girlfriend! Nice to hear from you again. :) Whatever rumors you've heard that's made you sad, don't be. Our babe's really happy. ;)

trent_bowie said:
Anyway you look at it, she's a winner in our books. :cool:
I looked up Jorja/Sara in my dictionary and it says winner! Well, my dictionary anyway. :D

SidLer said:
Hi saras_girlfriend! Nice to hear from you again. :) Whatever rumors you've heard that's made you sad, don't be. Our babe's really happy. ;)

trent_bowie said:
Anyway you look at it, she's a winner in our books. :cool:
I looked up Jorja/Sara in my dictionary and it says winner! Well, my dictionary anyway. :D

Really? :lol:

I checked mine, it says: "Jorja: informal for Goddess; see also "Jorjeous" and "Jorgasm". :D

Edit:

(Jorgasm is not mine (it's of a friend of Roos's), but I have adopted it in my official dictionary.)

CalleighDuCaine said:
SidLer said:

Really? :lol:
Joxford Dictionary, Limited Jorja Edition. ;)

I checked mine, it says: "Jorja: informal for Goddess; see also "Jorjeous" and "Jorgasm". :D
Edit:
(Jorgasm is not mine (it's of a friend of Roos's), but I have adpoted it in my official dictionary.)
Jorgasm! :lol: I wonder what other words can be Jorja-ed. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back