Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity, has anything ever been said as to the unusual spelling of her name? Just a passing curiosity.

LOL at the Polly Pocket...I'd take a mini-Grissom <g>

I remember reading somewhere that it was her mum that made it up........ can't remember where though, probably somewhere on JFO!

Ohh I want a little Grissom to take around in my pocket :cool: :p

And talking of the weird spelling of Jorja.. in the tv guide over here this week, they spelt it wrong :p they put Georgia hehe. I looked at it and though haha they spelt it wrong losers *cough* :cool: :p

Yup, Jorja said the spelling of her name with the 'j's was her mom's idea :p

How could someone spell her name wrong!?? :lol: WTF! Seriously! I think it kind of stands out! :lol:

quoth_the_raven said:
SidLer said:
Were you scared or was that just an excuse to hold her legs? ;)

:p What do you think, Sabrina? :p :D
I'm clinging on to her left leg, you can have her right. :p

You guys are hilarious. :lol: Little Sara Polly Pocket dolls with power and accessories. :lol: Now all you gotta do is pitch the idea to Mattel. ;)

x_lea_x said:
And talking of the weird spelling of Jorja.. in the tv guide over here this week, they spelt it wrong :p they put Georgia hehe. I looked at it and though haha they spelt it wrong losers *cough* :cool: :p
How dare they spell her name wrong! *angry* :p

I think it stands out too Ann. Georgia with a J. :D Maybe I should spell my name with a Z instead of an S. Zabrina. :lol: Nice, no? :lol:

Zabrina :lol: I like it! :D

Ooh yes, trent, I can picture that! :lol: Just make sure your dogs don't get them! :p But that'd be awesome! That'd be the most kick-ass action figure you'd ever seen :lol:

Sara comes with many different accesories including sass, sensitivity, empathy, and one regular-sized can of whoop-ass. :p See details to upgrade to Ecklie-sized can of whoop-ass. :lol:

Coming soon... Kung-Fu Grip Sara
smileykarate6ne.gif
comes with black body suit, Doc Marten boots for maximum stomping action, with hidden compartment for Bowie knife, both hands that grip with at least 50 lbs of pressure, hidden nunchucks, walking stick that conceals a wakizashi (short sword), and these really cool shades!

HAHAHA -

I am just picturing this little pouty doll holding a tiny spray can that says "whoop-ass" on it. <sprays Ecklie in face>
We would also need a 'Domestic Sara' doll, complete with Kimono and Grissom's Hawaiian shirt (on the floor) :devil:

Hmm I wonder if they'd do a Lady Heather version...Dom!Sara and Sub!Grissom...it hasn't been onscreen but now I think a fic of that would be hilarious....

Mel23 said:
Hmm I wonder if they'd do a Lady Heather version...Dom!Sara and Sub!Grissom...it hasn't been onscreen but now I think a fic of that would be hilarious....

Whips and chains sold separately.

trent_bowie said:
Too bad there aren't any CSI action figures (I checked. Nothing...), otherwise we'd do all sorts of customizing. :devil:
GI Sara in fitting camouflage uniform and combat boots. *yum* I hope they'll do a Sara doll with those mix-n-match outfits. So we can dress her up. :devil:

quoth_the_raven said:
See details to upgrade to Ecklie-sized can of whoop-ass. :lol:
You'll need a crane to lift THAT up! :eek: :lol:

Heh so many versions of Sara dolls going on here. :lol: Now all I gotta do is wait for Xmas. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back