Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love Nesting Dolls! Especially this scene:

Ecklie: All right-- your superior. Sara, you berate witnesses, you disrespect the people you work with, you luck your way out of a DUI. Take a look -- you got a half a dozen complaints in your jacket. And if Grissom really documented your performance, there'd probably be a dozen more-- that's not the kind of person I want in my lab.
Sara: The only reason this is your lab is because Grissom doesn't kiss ass. You couldn't hack it in the field, so you fail your way up, you break up our team, and now you just hang out in the hallways waiting for one of us to screw up.
Ecklie: Sidle, you're on one-week suspension without pay, ...
Sara: Great.
Ecklie: ... and when you get back, you're apologizing to Catherine.
Sara: No, I'm not.

It's such a girl-power-girl!

Yeah, that scene is priceless! :lol:
In italian the last sentence has been translated as "Forget about it!" and, man, this girl really kicks ass! :D

I watched it last tuesday. I bought the 5.2 dvd, so I started watching.. and man, I saw the Committed-commentary. I just love that giggle, it's so sexay!

trent_bowie said:
Picture the scene: Some punk is running down an alley hoping all to hell he's outrun the cops. But not so. Just as he's about to round a corner-

KLUNK!

-and runs smack into Sara's outstretched arm. Before he can stagger backwards and clutch his throat, she piledrives her fist into his gut, making him double over. His knees buckles once before he sinks to the ground, crying for his mommy.
LMAO! :lol: She should come with a warning sign on her back. Beware: Vicious Veggie Ahead! :p

Or a disclaimer: Sara is a ticking, killing, veggie-eating machine. She's 2% guts, 3% balls and 95% woman. APPROACH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Parental guidance is advised. :p

RoosCSILover said:
Sara: The only reason this is your lab is because Grissom doesn't kiss ass. You couldn't hack it in the field, so you fail your way up, you break up our team, and now you just hang out in the hallways waiting for one of us to screw up.
That line's the best! When she was done I had to pick my jaw off the floor. :eek:

Alright, basically, I think, when Ecklie called Sara into his office, this was what was going through her mind: Bring it on, mother******
boxing.gif
:lol: :p

Some people think Sara's too dramatic, but I say nuh-uh! :p Have any of you talked back to your superiors? Pfft, I've corrected teachers, made smart-ass remarks, talked-back... :lol: Like Sara, I definitely would have been suspended :p

*sigh* Sara, Sara, Sara...

:lol: Wouldn't you guys want Sara to be the one with you at a crime-scene? :p If something happened, you could just run behind Sara :lol:

Me: Oh my god! What's that!?
Sara: What...?
Me: *clings to Sara's legs* Hold me, Sara!

:lol:

quoth_the_raven said:
Some people think Sara's too dramatic, but I say nuh-uh! :p Have any of you talked back to your superiors? Pfft, I've corrected teachers, made smart-ass remarks, talked-back... :lol: Like Sara, I definitely would have been suspended :p

:lol: Yeah, that's what I always do (or better, used to do *sigh*) with my English teacher: she's a total incompetent and, of course she hated me, so every now and then we had our little (sort of) argues, and, believe me, I'm surprised I haven't even ever seen the principal's office.
Once I've even... er... been a little rude to my boss, but luckily he knew I was very stressed and didn't fire me. :lol:

quoth_the_raven said:
:lol: Wouldn't you guys want Sara to be the one with you at a crime-scene? :p If something happened, you could just run behind Sara :lol:

Oh, yes, definitely Sara's the one I'd want with me at acrime scene (well, actually she's the one I'd want with me everywhere, but...). I think we'd spend all the time arguing, though. We're so similar that we'd end up fighting over the most insignificant things. :lol:

quoth_the_raven said:
Alright, basically, I think, when Ecklie called Sara into his office, this was what was going through her mind: Bring it on, mother******
boxing.gif
:lol: :p

*sigh* Sara, Sara, Sara...

I'd love to be with her on a crime-scene. Is doing other things than examining the crime scene illegal? If it was, I didn't care. I'd just do the stuff I have to do, with her near me. :devil:

quoth_the_raven said:
Neh, Sara's definitely not dramatic. She does what she wants and she speaks her mind, that's all. Sassy, smart and sharp. That's what she is. :D I'm a classic (smart) ass! I love correcting people and make sarcastic smart-alecky comments. It's what I do best. :D

quoth_the_raven said:
Were you scared or was that just an excuse to hold her legs? ;)

CalleighDuCaine said:
Sara's the one I'd want with me at acrime scene (well, actually she's the one I'd want with me everywhere, but...)
I don't know why, but the image of little Sara Polly Pocket dolls suddenly popped into my mind. :lol:

SidLer said:

:p What do you think, Sabrina? :p :D

SidLer said:
CalleighDuCaine said:
Sara's the one I'd want with me at acrime scene (well, actually she's the one I'd want with me everywhere, but...)
I don't know why, but the image of little Sara Polly Pocket dolls suddenly popped into my mind. :lol:

Take Sara with you everywhere! Warning: Contains small pieces. Not for children under the age of 3.

:p

quoth_the_raven said:
SidLer said:

:p What do you think, Sabrina? :p :D

SidLer said:
CalleighDuCaine said:

Take Sara with you everywhere! Warning: Contains small pieces. Not for children under the age of 3.

:p

That was SO wrong...

On SO many levels...

I LOVE it! :p

Do Sara Polly Pocket dolls come with a Grissom accessory? (to either love or beat the !@#$ out of, depending on your preference).

I was just thinking that if this toy actually existed I would sooo buy one and bring it with me to work - well, for however long they think I am sane enough to keep working there . . .

LOL. I have to learn for my German and Maths tests now, gotta go! And I have to watch CSI, in half an hour, daily JJ-dose :D! I'm happy. Buh-bye *smo0ches everyone* :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back