Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome!! Yeah, I'm epically jealous too. Cause she actually spoke with Jorja and got her to sign one of her programmes. I can't post those pictures cause obviously they're special to her.

Haha, and I get to hear about all this whilst stuck in England! Grrr...

Your friend went justjess?! And she spoke with her too?? *IS JEALOUS* :p But I'm glad she got to experience the Purejorja Hotness in person! :D And thanks for the scans, I love the program cover. :)

justjess said:
she actually spoke with Jorja and got her to sign one of her programmes.

Fine, now my life is totally meaningless. Really, why the heck am I still here? I can't even do what I live for: meet Jorja. Why the hell did I have to be born in Italy? *curses* This is so unfair! *points gun at her head* Farewell, guys, I have no reason to live. *hears CSI music* Oh, well, I'll kill myself after the ep. :D

Noooo CalleighDuCaine noooo!... *takes gun away and oblirates it* There you go. :D There are now 2 million teeny tiny particles floating in the air! NO WAY you can put it together again! Mwahahahahahaha! :devil: No killing self! :p

sandersidle said:
Sara is awesome:)
That pretty much sums it up doesn't it? Sara = Awesome. Yay! :D

SidLer said:
Noooo CalleighDuCaine noooo!... *takes gun away and oblirates it* There you go. :D There are now 2 million teeny tiny particles floating in the air! NO WAY you can put it together again! Mwahahahahahaha! :devil: No killing self! :p

sandersidle said:
Sara is awesome:)
That pretty much sums it up doesn't it? Sara = Awesome. Yay! :D

Or better: Sara is Josome! :D

Btw, thanks for saving me, guys! :lol:

Don't kill yourself! 'Cause that would be jorrible! :(

Ooh, here's a new one- you know how in Yours, Mine, & Ours they mention 'googling'? 'Joojlinj' :lol:

^And how do you pronounce 'Joojlinj'? :lol: Transcribed --> /'dzudzlIndz/.
Don't bother asking me to pronounce that. I tried once and now my tongue's knotted up. :p

LOL! I've been away, buh. I missed you all! Well, my dad and I had this conversation:

Me: Yeah, Jorja was wearing Orange during a charity event for breastcancer patients, she's supporting Holland!
Dad: Oh Yeah? I didn't even know she had breasts!

My dad is so.. stupid :D but so funny.

I can't stop looking at those pics... I also had an orange craving a few minutes ago, so I ate the fruit (of course I couldn't eat Jorja... Could I? :lol:). As Sara and Griss once said in Boom: "I have a new favourite colour." "Orange?" Oh yes! :D

RoosCSILover said:
Me: Yeah, Jorja was wearing Orange during a charity event for breastcancer patients, she's supporting Holland!
Dad: Oh Yeah? I didn't even know she had breasts!
OMG. :lol:

Orange is the new black. For now. :D (Until she wears another awesome piece of clothing in another color. ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back