Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never stopped hoping in the first place. Just keeping my fingers crossed that she'll be back.

*some pointless information*
I skipped meat again tonight and this time my parents didn't even ask. So far I am just eating my potatoes and veggies for diner.. I kinda wonder what happens when they are gonna cook macaroni or something.. This involves meat. Maybe I'll grab a sandwhich or something..

Woah McDonalds' french fries and hash browns are cooked with meat. That means I can't eat french fries from McDonalds anymore. :( I love Taco Bell, though. :) Their burritos are good. I am not a vegan, I think that will be going too far in my family. Maybe I will be a vegan when I am older, I am not even used to be a vegetarian yet. I love milk and cheese too much. I need to get that book. Some candy is made out of bugs. :( What kind of candy? That is gross. I hate learning about food, it is interesting, but gross at the same time. I will ask my friend to cook tofu next time I go to their house. They are not vegetarian's but they eat a lot of tofu.

Correction: Most McDonalds are now cooking their fries with Vegetable oil (Believe me, I work at one :p)

I've eaten Tofu before. Everytime I do, I think about Jorja and what she said in an article a while back "You only have to walk down the street for some tofu now a days" :lol: Yeah. Weird. :p

ETA: Jorja Fox has signed for the "California Healthy Pet Act" (You can view by clicking here There is a big shot of the petition with her signature on it :)

Gentle Reminder to All:

Please let's focus on discussions pertaining to JG/SS as there is much good to discuss about her role in CSI and indeed all other aspects of her career.

Thank you.

gsrLOVE said:
ETA: Jorja Fox has signed for the "California Healthy Pet Act" (You can view by clicking here There is a big shot of the petition with her signature on it :)

Oh that's awesome! :D I would've signed it but... I'm no Jorja Fox :lol: :p

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed in CSI: that Sara has been called a bitch numerous amounts of times?? :lol: It's true! First season there was Sex, Lies and Larvae, and I remember right off the top of my head watching No Humans Involved in the fifth season trying to count on one hand how many times she was called a bitch :lol:

She does seem like one though. I mean, in the beginning of the show she was so stubborn. Now she's more laid back and lovelable (Not that she wasn't before :lol:)

I was thinking that earlier too "I wanna sign it!" but I am no celebrity. :(

gsrLOVE said:
She does seem like one though. I mean, in the beginning of the show she was so stubborn. Now she's more laid back and lovelable (Not that she wasn't before :lol:)

I was thinking that earlier too "I wanna sign it!" but I am no celebrity. :(

Wants to sign too but since I am just an ordinary girl.. :rolleyes: I am now also cutting back on milk and eggs. I hardly drink milk or eat eggs so that won't be hard. I don't like fish so I can skip that too. The only thing that I can't live without is cheese. :rolleyes:

About the bitchy Sara part.. Yeah, she has been called a bitch several times. And I liked how stubborn she was in the first season. It made her soo cute..

Okay got the new name (not saying a word until the new thread) and the person who is going to create the new thread, all we have to do is wait until it hits the number for the new one to be started.

I will say this only about the new title, I think you will like it and I think it will say what all of you have been saying about JF/SS. ;)

thanks for sharing the article gsrlove
true sara was stubborn and yet she's fun to in the early season...
and yeah cant wait for the revelation of the new thread name...

The new thread name has made me curious. I wonder what is going to be. But I bet, since its linked to JF/SS it will be beautiful ;)

Yea, we get a new thread. I can't wait. McDonalds uses vegetable oil. I can eat McDonalds french fries, YIPPE. I was watching Poppin' Tags the other day and I realized that Sara was looking for evidence in a car again. Has anyone else noticed that Sara has a lot of scenes where she is looking for evidence in a car? I am going to count how many times she looks for evidence in a car. If anyone else knows how many car scenes there are with Sara in it let me know because that will save me a bunch of time.

Haha Poppin' Tags is the "I found GSR in the back seat" scene right?

Sorry...I shouldn't bring my shippy thoughts here.

I'm supposed to be going out for a meal soon and if there's isn't anything for vegetarians that I'll eat I will be most upset :(

Yeah CSI LOVE, it was the "I found GSR in the backseat scene". I shouldn't bring any shippy thoughts in here either. So has anyone else found any car scenes to make it easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back