Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #7: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I snagged photos at JFO. ;)

Family Affairs.

[spoiler pic removed]

[spoiler pic removed]

*Credit as labeled. Thanks, jfo.* :thumbsup:

Edited by Smokey: As the pics posted represent events from the Season Premiere, they are still considered spoiler pics. They have already been posted in the Spoiler Pic thread (along with several others) and can be seen in this post in that thread.

If there are any questions about what constitutes a spoiler pic, please PM either Destiny or myself or see this post for an explanation. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, if you go to the JFO CSI S10 gallery and click on the images, you'll see something like 'Original Size: 2000x1292' as a link just below the picture. Click on that for super duper HQ :)

And muchos gracias to the lovely ladies from BTA and MaMa for the shots. My access expired and I never bothered to renew it after Jorja left. Now they won't let me back in. Of course!

Ah! I assumed it was less, blissed over the link AND posed in the wron thread (this is pics not news). I am a Tirefcta of Fail. I shall go sit in time out.

Some caps for way back with the then happy threesome, and now one of them is returning
clap.gif

CHAOS THEORY

SARA..GRISSOM..WARRICK

Thank's Smokey wow, Sara's double, amazing:wtf:so she filled in probably on the really rough scenes, in 'DEAD DOLL" although I remember Naren Shankar said 'what a trooper Jorja was during the under water scenes" I've never seem that before I wonder what the girls name is? :confused:

Last edited:
Based on how they are dressed, I'm certain the only stunt work she did was for that scene in the desert where "sara" falls down that hill, remember? Definitely not Jorja, they wouldn't risk injury to her like that. But we know she did everything else; the car, the water, etc...

She doesn't have to be Jorja's "stunt" double. They use doubles for more reasons than just stunts - usually for filming longer-range camera work where the actor's face doesn't need to be recognized. She was probably standing-in during those more far away shots of Sara ambling through the desert, so Jorja could be given a break and freed up to do other things at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back