Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #7: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
DW fantastic photos!!! I want more of her. I can't wait to see her with the team again,and sure that soon with Gil too.

Thank's nanigsr your such a positive fan, and that's so cool, me too. And now that she's returning, here's a cap. you'll all love in the 'happy days' 2002~

ORIGINAL CAST

I miss our original cast,the first picture make me sad and be moved by it,but THANKS DW. The others are fantastic,Sara's so beautiful and so intense...I love her!!!

Thank's Inxs I wondered why she only choose to be in ONE episode of this show, well, she had other plans didn't she? Talk about a secret, and how long did she know before it became news?

SARA AND THE GANG

It's a new "LIFETIME" comedy sit-com, by one of the CSI writers his name eludes me right now, and Jorja made one brief appearance on it, due to air Aug.16. But isn't it fabulous that she's chosen to come back to her 'roots' CSI?

TAKING A BREAK FROM "DEAD DOLL"

Drop Dead Diva was created by Josh Berman brother of David Berman who plays super Dave . Josh Berman wrote some good CSI episodes Iced,Invesible Evidence. Sex Lies and Lava,

Thank's Inxs I could have researched that, but it's cool of you to post this. I will watch the one she's in, but that's it. Am looking forward to her back on CSI
hug.gif

JOJRA AND HER TEAM

WARRICK'S FUNERAL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back