Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #7: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one of Sara from "Ala Cart" all battered and wounded, from her devastating experience in the desert, but still at the track watching her peeps ride their go-carts:thumbsup:

THUMBS UP

I haven't been on this in years, I can't believe I'm not the only one still obsessed with her :)
thanks for all the pictures! I'll upload mine once I go through all of these and make sure I'm not repeating any.

I haven't been on this in years, I can't believe I'm not the only one still obsessed with her :)
thanks for all the pictures! I'll upload mine once I go through all of these and make sure I'm not repeating any.

I'm obsessed with her too. She's so pretty,i like their eyes. She has a smile...uf!!! its the most beautiful I've seen in my life!!! Thanks for all the pics.

It's so great to post CSI photos and can't wait till she comes back, and we've go some new ones
141aj.gif
and welcome back Roka

A couple from her last ep. S/9!

RAINFOREST

THRILLED

I remember they would grace the promo pic for the season just like these:

Season 9

<<<=== Was this the prior one?

And I will always love this one.
<<=== One of my personal fav.

------------
And for the coming season, i wonder who's/ what gonna be like.
Can't wait for CSI 10.

Thank's x3nity I love those caps, what beautiful people. and I hope a new promo pic. does come out soon with Jorja in the mix. we've still got about 6 week's to go before the new S/10 ep. one debuts, a couple from "EMPTY EYES" great acting from her~

EMPTY EYES

I HELD HIS HAND

COMFORTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back