Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #6: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I 've always liked the one where they're both stunned - maybe someone fell off the stage or something?

I really like Jorja's dress in those pictures. The colour really suits her. Thanks Inxs and kaylyne for those pics. I have never seen them before either. :)

I love the Jorja and Marg photos, they both look gorgeous, and Jorja's dress is really nice. they look like they've had one too many drinks though ;) And the gobsmacked one is really funny.

And the one from the early days with Billy and Gary. I like that photo. Jorja looks so young I think.

welcome back cocoa
hug.gif
where ya' been?, I was just wondering where you were yesterday and here you are:bolian:

THINKING

welcome back cocoa
hug.gif
where ya' been?, I was just wondering where you were yesterday and here you are:bolian:

THINKING

Okay, this is a weird statement, but whenever I watched that scene in "Toe Tags," I always thought that Sara was sitting as she was talking to Grissom. I think that's the first full body shot of that pose I've seen. It probably does show that she's squatting in the episode, it's just that I'm always too wrapped up in the GSR goodness. :)

Okay, weird post concluded. :lol:

Forgot to post one thing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORJA!

I think we need to replace the name of the state of "Georgia" with the 'State of Jorja'. Does anyone agree with me? :lol:

Atlanta can be renamed Foxville and Savannah becomes Sidlesburg.

I'll attempt a map of this state idea. Until then, I just wanted to wish Fox a happy and Foxy 40th birthday.

Jorja Fox is, in my opinion, a natural beauty. Not only the way she looks but also the way she acts...from what I've seen and read she is just a really down to earth woman. I'm straight but when the doorbell rangs and Jorja is standing there on my doorstep...well, she can turn me bisexual :lol:

I think it would be fun to go party with her, and have a drink with, but be looking at all the cute guys surrounding us wherever we'd go, and picking out our type, and seeing her as the character she portrays on CSI, we've both got the same taste:bolian:fiction scenerio!

SERIOUS

WISHFUL

EYE CONTACT

Last edited:
I thought we weren't supposed to speculate about Jorja's private life and neither are we allowed to talk about the type of people she finds attractive.

Anyway, I highly doubt that Sara's type coincides in any way, shape or form with Jorja's.

@Jorja Rain: I do not know to whom you are referring to but no speculation on my part. I'm just saying that I do find the woman very attractive and although I am straight (as far as I know of ;)), she's someone I find, well...pretty nice ;)

Gravity beings your new, here's a great cap. of her after the play she did with guess who? her pals Billy and Marg, and this is her personal life, and FYI, all my comments are speculation, were refering to MY personal life and what if's:rolleyes:she's also stated that BP is her "hero";) very cool that they hang out together:bolian:

JORJA AND FRIENDS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back