Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #6: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
To each ones own again, and comparing WP to Pierce Bronson, yuck:scream: I don't find him attractive at all, this is a TV show, and on this show Sara is with this character, Billy Petersen look's about 35, go read the comments on his site, your are in the minority on him, but that's your take:rolleyes:

180full-william-petersen.jpg
and on to Jorja/Sara photos:thumbsup:

eonline01.jpg
baby Jorja, the sparkling smile, even then!

waytogo4.jpg
and now, the sweet smile:D

Last edited:
desertwind said:
this is a TV show, and on this show Sara is with this character

and what exactly does petersen being on CSI have to do with him not looking old?

Billy Petersen look's about 35

I don't know how many 35-year-olds you know, something might be wrong if they look like Petersen does now. Btw, please refrain from posting picture oh him in this thread, I believe there is an entire thread devoted to his majesty in which you can post those.

go read the comments on his site

oh, so the comments on his site are unbiased and representative, I presume? :guffaw:

Jorja looks real cute in the baby picture :)

William has his threads, Jorja has her threads each are separate, if you want to deal with the two together there is a thread for that to and its located in the "Shipper" forum. Thank you. :)

Nice pics as usual desertwind! ;) Does anyone know if there are any pics of her with David Berman or Wally Langham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back