Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #6: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved that episode :)

I hadn't seen those pics before, well, the actual apartment pic I did see but not those other two...great to see them and what you can do with some good lighting ;)

Thanks for the caps. I especially like the one with the hat, her hair is like extra curly and she looks lovely :)

Great photos, thanks :) I like the one with George and Eric. She looks gorgeous in that dress, and they look really mischievious in the background giggling.

Yeah they do, tight bunch aren't they? and here's a photo just last Friday, 7-11-08 in Austin, TX. on crulety to circus animals , and Gravity posted a video on this, and the horrible abuse on her other thread! notice new short hair-do!

GO JORJA

Humm...I like her new hair. :) Now, since they've already shot a few episodes, that means her hair will be short for the first few episodes, so if she is indeed going to be in more episodes later this season, she will have to keep her hair short for continuity. Wow, that was a longgggg sentence. :lol:

Wow, her hair really is short! I don't know why it shocked me because it was quite short in that photo of her in Costa Rica, but it still shocked me. It does looks quite nice though.:)

The short hair does suit her :)

Desertwind posted a phote called 'stunning' yesterday...that is a photo I absolutely love, one of my favourites :)

I don't know why, but I think the hair looks weird. I really prefer it when it's long, I hope she cut it after she had shot the first CSI eps. Good to see new pics though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back