Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #6: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
The short hair does suit her :)

Desertwind posted a phote called 'stunning' yesterday...that is a photo I absolutely love, one of my favourites :)

Thank's Gravity
It's cute, and she's got naturally wavy hair, so what ever suits her, at the time:thumbsup: and bet it's cooler in the summer:thumbsup: here's a great shot of her with the longer hair from "'ABRTI" S/6

BRASS..GRISS..SARA

Thanks for posting that pic. She looks like her knee has collapsed on her the timing lol..
Is her natural hair lighter too? Because the new shorter style is a lighter brown isn't it? even with a reddy tinge? or am I seeing things? And in all others it's a lot darker.

That's the way she walks, haven't you noticed that? and on her hair, she does change the color from time to time. This is absoutely fabulous, the color, with her brown eyes the Lt. golden/reddish brown :thumbsup:

STRIKING

yeh, i love the way she walks :) It just looked funny stilled. And wow at that photo, she looks amazing on it! light hair, and just stunning. i didn't recognise her at first glance either, but an amazing photo, thanks desertwind. :)

yeh, i love the way she walks :) It just looked funny stilled. And wow at that photo, she looks amazing on it! light hair, and just stunning. i didn't recognise her at first glance either, but an amazing photo, thanks desertwind. :)

It is stunning the light hair is a beautiful contrast with her coloring, any way she colors it is attractive but I do like the light hair:thumbsup: here's a couple with it pinned up!

SEDUCTIVE

PENSIVE

THE LETTER

It is stunning the light hair is a beautiful contrast with her coloring, any way she colors it is attractive but I do like the light hair:thumbsup: here's a couple with it pinned up!

SEDUCTIVE

PENSIVE

THE LETTER

She looked awesome with this light hair! I really like it. Oh, and I love pinned up hair. You choose very pretty ones desertwind, my favourite is first one.

Inxs, I just adore pics where Jorja is in red dress. And thanks for one with blowing kisses. I had a small version of it. Now I can be happy and have the bigger one;)

Hehe, the second one is really cute desertwind! Greg looks like he's trying to be cool with the shades, but hey, he doesn't need the shades because he's already cool! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back