Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #5: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so sure but she's wearing the same clothes as in that PETA anniversary or something from 2005. She didn't have a hat though so I'm not sure if it's from the same event...

thanks mia, i don't know why i didn't think to look there, duh.
she is hot, i love those pics. she's so cute w/ her hair like that jorjafoxfan!!
and mia, i love that first pic of her. she looks so comfortable and cool. just chillin! u see how much her shirt is undone?/
and she a lelah do like to smoke together, lol.

jorjahotness, makes my night!!

Great pics everyone! I especially love JorjaFoxFan's flower one. I know this is really overused and really cheesy, but being that cute should be illegal! Lol. :lol: I think it's a bad sign that I laugh at my own stupid jokes.... but really, she's rendering JorjaFoxFan speechless! :p

haha, i laughed brookie. if it were illegal, we wouldn't be able to be rendered speechless by miss foxy lady!! maybe they should just provide shots or pills in case we go into shock from too much jorja exposure!!

Sara from the episode "REDRUM" where she recieves her gift from Grissom ;)and what's in it? hopefully they'll get around to showing this before her absence!

THE COCOON

I found this article online. It's from a very unreliable German gossip mag. I'm too lazy to translate it now but basically it's calls Jorja a conceited bitch who can't get enough money. They stated she got fired for wanting more money and said the majority of the cast was glad to see her go.

They don't name sources and appearantly didn't interview anyone, I don't think any of the mag's "writers" ever majored in journalism or speak any English (although that's speculation, I don't know them) What I can say is that the mag has no reliability and writes a lot of crap in general, I don't believe much of what they write.

They even claimed that due to her firing the 8th season was airing without her. Right, that's why she wasn't in the past 4 eps... Then again, it's a German mag, we're in season 7 currently. Maybe they're gonna cut Sara our of S8 for the German viewers... would be fun to watch Grissom ask a bee to marry him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back