Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #5: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful pics rhcp! love love love her smirk, and when her hair falls in her face like that!

and mia, have i ever told you how much i love your banner...it's very simple, very true. and fantabulous pics of both those ladies! (and your avatar is grrreatt!! makes me smile. thanks, i need to smile, lol.)

jorja pics always make me smile! thanks guys

oh and boo to that mag, wtf ever!!

love those pictures, thanks.
someone is bad mouthing are lovely jorja that's just so plain mean. :devil:
desert my favorite sara episode, as long as she in and i cant really choose maybe feeling the heat she's being witty and she looks good on blue tang top yummy.

gorgeous

There was some crap written in a Dutch tv guide not too long again as well. I read it and was like "Hmm, did you even bother to check if that info is correct?" They didn't even get her age right... :devil:

What's it with European mags? If they so obviously don't care about the correctness of their articles and do not bother with any research at all why do they write about it in the first place?

I personally read most articles/snippets that I come across somewhere although I'd never buy a crap mag like that just for a tiny Jorja info that isn't even accurate. Thanks to the internet those things can be viewed online anyway.

And while I'm not particularly fond of the article calling Jorja a bitch I still found it quite entertaining, especially given the fact that they stated several pieces of wrong information throughout the whole article (and that's a tough one, considering how short that thing was)

Btw, the "gorgeous" pic cocoa posted is great.

@desertwind, i love this pics with Billy and the gang.

Here is another with the whole gang.

My favourite Sara episode, hmm ok 'Dead Doll' is great and I think 'No humans involved' was very good too.

@cocoa_girl18, sweet shoot, which episode? Big shots?

One more - smiling Jorja.

rhcp, that first one, she looks soo tall...woman is all legs!
also love the pic of billyjorjamarggar...for so many reasons, lol.

yay for jorjeousness!!

Beautiful cap cocoa and rhcp as always, I loved "NHI" too that she could cry on cue, her great acting coming through again.. and "COMMITTED" and "NESTING DOLLS" and of course "DEAD DOLL" she was also great in S/4 "SUCKERS" the fake Oriental art, with Grissom, their camraderie in this one, engrossing! after 7 years, it's hard to pick one special one, she's great in all the episodes ;)

Here's a couple of caps from 2004 on "THE VIEW" with George! cocoa you'll love these ;)

CUTE CAP JORJA

ENJOYING EACH OTHER so cute!

do you know where i can find a video of that interview des?

generally, i just love anything w/ jorja in it. any ep w/ sara is worth watching...and an ep w/out...well, yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back