Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #5: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's our girl from another great ep. S/7 ep.1.. wow :eek: a year ago already.. how time flies when we're luvin' CSI ;)

BTK

berylla love the flame shirt thanks. she looks so cute.
desert thanks for sharing i love her look there. and i love your avvie

Hey there. I found these pics on the net, don't think they've been posted before.

I've also read the girl next to her is her girlfriend, but well... just rumors probably. She's her CSI stuntdouble...and cute ;)

Don't care if it's true, but imagining it is real nice :devil:

PS, the pics are from that Jackson Hole thingie.

Well, second brunette woman she's been romantically linked with, Jorja definitely has taste if those rumors actually are true :D

Thanks for posting those pics. I love to see our stars off of the red carpet and just hanging out being themselves. Those are my favorites.

Well, I'd prefer her main squeeze on the show seduce me :p, I love her as an actress, and a great human being , it but would be cool to hang out with her, as buddies.. ;)and she does have great taste in men.. she seems to love them all!

JORJA WITH THE RED DRESS and who's hovering in the background? and their always smiling.. AHHHH ;)

Jorja looks so pretty in red. It is nice to see her dressed up instead of dressed for the role of Sara for a change.

Another pic. of her in her red dress. and friend of mine said 'she kinda of look's like Lady Heather, in this pic." I was horrified :mad: please, LH, is so phony and wears tons of make-up and dyed hair, and hugh nostrils, and botex type lips.. Jorja if so natural, with make-up a knock-out.. I would never compare Jorja to any other woman ;)especially Vampira, oh, I mean LH :D

SO CUTE..LEANING AGINST THE WALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back