Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #5: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
desert thank you make me happy.
and just for you...

JORJA AND BILLY

lacaaw03_041.jpg

Nice cocoa it's nice to see her with Warrick, their the ones who, to me, seem the most at odds with one another, not much closeness like she's got with the rest of the team
drinks.gif

MATCHING KITS from 'TOE TAGS'

LOL! that coffee picture always makes me smile.

cocoa, that pic is from Snuff, where Sara & Catherine are digging through barrels full of short-end clippings of film, looking for the part that goes with the snuff film from their case. I like how Sara gets excited when she's the one to find it.

Regarding Sara & Warrick - I think that in all of the episodes they worked together since I-15 Murders (which was actually supposed to be the third episode instead of being aired later down the line), where she found out he was actually helping the kid instead of gambling, those two had a wonderful working relationship and were actually the "duo" that worked the best together. It's sad how we've lost that dynamic in the last few seasons.

cocoa on Sara and Warrick, I meant, that she's not as close with him, to me. and she is with the others like Cath..Nick..Greg..Brass and Doc, and of course Grissom.. they've had a few cute moments, but not as many as she's had with the other team members!

BRASS & SARA

cocoa_girl18, please note that the limit is 6 URL links per post. Please edit your post to reflect this requirement.

If your editing time has expired, please PM me and I will do the necessary.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back