Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #5: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those last two pics are some of my all time favorites. She can be so pretty when she dresses up. But, as the first pic prooves, she can also look very strange at awards and stuff. :lol: wonder who is responsible for her dresses, surely not she herself, the way she looks in paparazzi pics :p

As for the rumors, google "Jorja gay" and you'll find plenty. ;) (about twice as many results as "Jorja straight" gets you :p) But well, discussing her sexuality is not appreciated on this board, will shut up now.

Well, we're not discussing it, she wrote a song about falling in love with a woman, I wouldn't exactly call that specualting but stating a simple fact. Jorja herself put it on her website a couple years ago, so obviously she doesn't have a problem with it, and it should in no way influence her career. I'm just trying to say that there really is no need for specualtion or discussions about it, as she has so blatantly stated it herself in said song :p.

As for the pics, thos are very beautiful, I love her in that whitish dress :D

MiaCharlize said:

As for the rumors, google "Jorja gay" and you'll find plenty. ;) (about twice as many results as "Jorja straight" gets you :p) But well, discussing her sexuality is not appreciated on this board, will shut up now.

Excatly, it's just not appropriate, to discuss a stars private life on a CSI-FAN SITE, and it's no one's business, but her's and who cares? We should all stick to her role on CSI and other projects that she's involved in!

LAB RATS..LISTENING

I know, she's so cute and such sensuous lips, and him too!

gentlegentle.jpg
licklips.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back