Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, come on Mia, you gotta share her around with the rest of us!

And please, don’t put “boyfriend” in the same sentence as “Grissom”, it just makes me shutter. See, this is the one benefit of living in another country, having not seen season 7, I can still pretend the whole “relationship” thing never happened.

The pictures were nice, Sara looked good (as if she wouldn’t) and does that looks like the same blue top from Rashomama (or am I just paying waaaaay too much attention)

I do share, everytime I'm with Sofia Sara is free to be at your service. Except for the times where I want them both :devil:

And I'm sorry for making you shudder, if it helps any: I've had a hard time writing that too.

mia and 88Blackbirds i agree it is so good to be in denial ;), that she has a bf. and its true not seeing s7 yet helps that i can ignor that she is taken.
I think it nice that we could share her... for sidler i think we should try a pursuade her to swing that way, dont you think.? :devil:

Why's her hair static-y? It's cute though. :D

I see most of you are allergic to the word "boyfriend" when it's used with "Sara". I'm kinda happy to hear that. :lol: Dudes, we gotta find her a girlfriend! Someone other than ourselves. :p But for the moment those dreams we have of her with a girl will have to remain just that. Dreams. Till TPTB get their tushes here and read what we really want. :p

I've found her several already. Just take a look around the set, beautiful women everywhere you look.

Don't want to turn this into ship talk so I won't name any but there is a great selection there ;)

SidLer said:
I've found her one too. If you count me then it's two. ;) But yeah, no shippy talk here or D will huggle us!

Won't it be great if Sara has a twin? 2 Saras is always better than 1.

Sara's look after I told her about the twin idea.

*pokes dimple*

She is like 'noooooooooo way' haha.
I'm still in denial too, Grissom is not her boyfriend, they jsut talked. Sara's shower was broke so she showered at Gil's house. She is wearing a robe because she doesn't want him to see her naked, that would be inapropriate for FRIENDS. I mean, I would've been really scared if they were both naked :eek:

Ok, I need to go and watch Sara pictures now, I need to get these freaky images out of my head :p

saras_girlfriend said:

She is like 'noooooooooo way' haha.
I'm still in denial too, Grissom is not her boyfriend, they jsut talked. Sara's shower was broke so she showered at Gil's house.
sara girlfriend your making me jealous :mad:, that she took shower at gil's house , instead of mine :(... (me throwing fits :eek: )

She is wearing a robe because she doesn't want him to see her naked, that would be inapropriate for FRIENDS. I mean, I would've been really scared if they were both naked :eek:
:lol: ooh! sory can help it.
now i'm imagining sara naked :devil:
your making my head spin.

Ok, I need to go and watch Sara pictures now, I need to get these freaky images out of my head :p
sexy smile.
ok i've to go someone is on the phone ;)

Just found this:

***EDITED for oversized image. Please note that images are restricted to 400 x 400. Thank you. ***

Marg + Jorja both look stunning there! Love Marg's heels. :)

I would like to remind everyone that there are MINORS in this Forum so please refrain from inappropriate remarks and innuendoes.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back