Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered that book. (The Ultimate CSI Guide) From our local bookstore. Cannot wait for it to get here!
But knowing how ordering goes here.... I have about another month to wait..

Great piccies everyone!

SaraStar said:
And I didn't know about the CSI book. Could anyone tell me what it is?
This is Amazon.com's description of it:

"Enter the world of the Las Vegas Crime Scene Investigation team in this definitive guide to the groundbreaking television series CSI. This guide includes character profiles, case studies, and focuses on character's forensic specialties. The close-up photography provides an in-depth look into the forensic work of the CSI team. This new title from DK was created in full collaboration with CBS."

I bought the first book (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Companion) and was disappointed with it. So many errors, inconsistencies and typos everywhere--I was cringing as I read it. :eek: I hope this one's better. And I hope they've included some unknown Sara facts and pics too. (I doubt they did that tho. ;))

Sara piccies!

Showin' some teeth :D
*Mmm* --> too cute! :lol:

After seeing the pic's (Thanks to Kaylyne) I think i will have to go looking for the book. I got the first book CSI companion when i was traveling i got it free when i got two of there books as a set but it was so damn big and heavy i read it then got rid of it cos it took up half the room in my bag. Had some good pic's though quite enjoyable on a 14hour bus ride!

saras girlfriend i'll give you that but she was staring at me first. ;)
ooh desertwind love those pics your making me squeel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back