Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do Tally! *puts on halo* :)

Thanks for the pics cocoa and kissme. She looks like a goddess in that white dress, the one with her and Marg.

There's no sane poster here. If they say they are then they're lying. :p Youre free to squee all you want. Especially if it's because of Sara. ;)

Anyone has the pictures from PETA 2006 party? With Tom the Turkey :lol: I've seen them but when I'm trying to save them on my computer you must log in on the site :p Jorja looked great and she's even on pictures with Emily Deschanel :D My 2 favourites, if anyone can help me :p I would like that very much! ;)

The pics are up! And she and turkey look so cute! :D

/ /

AWW! Theyre so CUTE I dont know who to kiss first - Jorja or the turkey? :lol:

Aww, I love the last picture with just her holding the turkey, they look very cute together. I’ve never actually seen a real turkey before; they look like giant chickens don’t they.

I've never seen anyone look at a turkey like that.
Those things are the ugliest animals in the world and yet she looks at them like she was holding a kitten or something. That's really impressive.

ya she look pretty and the smile she's giving is warm, on those pictures with tom the turkey and the other celebrities, and she pets it like a puppy or a kitten. she really looks calm.

I think Tom Turkey's cute. :) Ive always believed that animals are more beautiful than human (and people are the ugliest things on the planet), but that's just me. I think a turkey looks like a cross between a chicken and a newborn baby. The chicken part is the body and the baby part is the head. Do you know how fugly babies look when theyre just born? Bald, raw and everything. My aunt told me that when she gave birth to my cousin, she wanted to stick her right back in because the baby looked so ugly. :lol: But she looks so cute now. ^.^

Anyway, have you guys visited the PETA website? Theres a clip on a veggie thanksgiving and Jorja's in it. Shes adorable with Tom Turkey. She said this in the clip...

"One of the most amazing things about today, not only is the food going to be way better than it ever is at my place and far more beautifully prepared ... I don't have to cook or do any dishes, I don't think today ... maybe I do, nobody's told me yet, so that would be really fun." (What the heck is she trying to say? :lol:)

...so I think this is her house (This pic's on the site. Kinda tiny.)

Finally we get to see Jorja's pad! Well, her dining room. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back