Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

ooh love the photo shoot thank for the link sidler
    one question is she wearing a wedding bond?
    and wow she wearing the same bracelet she wore at the museum tv or something significant.

2. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Thnx for posting! :D I love Tom the Turkey :lol: And Jorja 2 ofcourse :lol:

3. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Youre welcome everyone. Glad you liked Jorja and Tom Turkey. Such cuties. :)

Youre very observant! I just noticed the ring on her wedding finger, but Im not sure if its a wedding band or an engagement ring. It could just be a ring. I wear rings on my 4th finger too, and yes, some people (crazy people) do ask me if Im married. Never mind that I look like Im 16. Yeesh. So till Jorja says something, I'll just assume that its a ring. No meaning to it. :)

ETA: I just realized something. The wedding finger is on the left hand isnt it? And Jorja's ring is on her right. So theres your answer. :)

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Sometimes I don't know if you're all talking about Jorja Fox the actress.. or Sara Sidle the character on CSI :confused: I like them both.. here's one from S/5 "Viva Las Vegas"

[​IMG]

5. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Sometimes we confuse ourselves too desertwind. :lol: But theyre both pretty, and they look strangely similar (wonder why?) so Jorja or Sara, it dont matter. :D

That pic. She's looking a little LOT pale. Freaky. :eek: Thanks for posting!

6. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

I want to be that turkey! *gets the look*

I mean....
    No, it's the wrong finger for marriage, but it was pretty close! And what I meant to say was it looked like a lovely thanksgiving and I would have loved to be there. ^_^

7. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Okok, you get to be the turkey this year. But thanksgiving is coming, so you better put on a good pair of running shoes. The clip and pics look lovely don't they? Im sure she had plenty fun. :)

8. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

thanks sidler for the info, the only thought it was a wedding bond cause my parent wear there's at there right ring finger.
    yeah i also wear rings but never got that question.
    yes sometimes talking about jorja/sara is confusing but we all get it in a way. right? ;) :)
    hey i remember you said it jorja's dinning room, so was the peta held at her house :confused:? thank's in advance.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Sidler your a doll.. I just think she's a very awesome person...regardless.. of what, or who she is..or what she does.. and she look's amazing.. ;)would love to meet her.. a security guard did here.. when they were filming "Killer" S/6..he said she was very courteous and sweet.. she was drinking coffee, he said.. in between takes.. it was "downtown" I missed all of them. :( got there too late.. On the show, this is "her man" and ain't it great :p

HER BEDROOM I think ;)

[​IMG]

10. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Im a doll? Nono, I dislike dolls. But thanksies. :) She's an amazing actress and an even more wonderful person. I love how she fights for what she believes in. Sara fights for the victims, Jorja fights for the causes. Theyre Superwomen. The pic, I think that's his bedroom. Ive been to her bedroom and it looks different. Hehehe. I wish. :p The second pic, Ive ALWAYS LOVED it!

*sings* "Isnt she lovely, Isnt she wonderful? Isnt she precious?..."

Hmm, I dont know actually. They could have held it elsewhere and gone to her house after that, or the event could have been held at her house. Or maybe thats not her house. So many senarios. ;) Sorry I cant help you there cocoa.

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

desertwind i think it his room. ;)
    sidler again thank for the clarification,if you by chance found out share it.
    sara in pink so adorable

12. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I dont think Ive seen that cap before cocoa, I dont recognize her shirt. Which eppie is it taken from?

I dont know if this full body shot Jorja pic has been posted before, so thought Id put this up.

Flame shirt and jeans

^Look veryy closely (grab a magnifying glass) at her toes. Notice how she painted her big toes gold and her little toes white? Cute. :) Think its another nod to Sarah Goldfinger?

Model pose

Next time I pose for a pic, Im gonna do what she does. Put one hand in your front jeans pocket, and the other in your tush pocket. Click. :D

13. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

those are so cute piccas sidler
    that pic is from pleading mr. johnson

14. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Everybody seems to have gone a little craze for the flam shirt, but it’s easy to see why. Those are the greatest pictures, that’s exactly how I like Sara/Jorja. She doesn’t need to be dressed up; she’s absolutely gorgeous just like that.

15. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Wow, I really love the Model Pose, picture. It's obvious she used to be a model.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.