Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
SaraSidleRules8 said:

She's a vegetarian so...I guess...lettuce? :lol:.

No I'm kidding. Probably organic stuff and tofu. I know she mentioned something about tofu....

Not every vegetarian eats healthy stuff *points at self* But I'm sure Jorja does.

I really love her cutie pie beer belly. She's happy with who she is and I adore that.

Remember in "BTK" when Grissom brought her the "veggie burger" YUCK, for me, but for her I guess yummy :p cute scene and poor Warrick, didn't get any :(

btk101.jpg

MissRoosFox said:
Veggie burgers are love. At least, they are in Holland. We have all kinds of veggie burgers and they really rock.

You bet! I actually like veggie burgers better than the "normal" ones. :)

And Jorja's incredibly pretty. She's skinny indeed, but she also has that lovely belly. I have a friend who has a body exactly like hers and she's gorgeous... But only one in the world is Jorjeous. :D

Here's a couple from tonights re-run of "DOUBLE CROSS" a religious theme.. and some real strange happenings :eek:

still_705_04.jpg

still_705_05.jpg

ILoveBilly I swear I thought that was Julia Roberts :eek: '89' how old was she, 18? she's 37 now. boy does she have a thick head of hair.. she look's better now, huh?

poppintags.jpg
From "Poppin' Tags"

i belive was her first movie...the name is The Kill-Off she plays Myra Pavlov.I want see this movie..i saw some parts and Jorja make a really greattt job!!!
Click Pic 1

normaltko045tx0.jpg

she born in 1968 that means she had 21 years old :)

*EDITED: exceeded the posting amount of pictures due to size, see page post one regarding picture posting*

REMINDER!!
please think about the rules;

**Pictures Max Size 400 x 400.
**If they are bigger use the "URL" Code.

Pictures per post:
1 large (400x400)or
2 medium (130x130)or
3 small (115x115)

URL Links: try not to do over 6 in one post please and when you do them (if your using the UBB Code box) paste in the addy you have then, when it asks for a name PLEASE do not paste the address in again.
But rather give it a name like "Cutie Pie". The reason we suggest that is because the addresses are sometimes so long it stretches the screen.
there have been some problems with picture posting so we created the above rules, but to make sure its understandable what we mean, you can post as follows

1 picture no bigger then 400x400 single
2 pictures no bigger then 130x130 each
3 pictures no bigger then 115x115 each

If the rules do not go as followed we may just do it so that all pictures are done URL style except a certain amount in a 100x100 size.

Thats fine, its a reminder for the new and the regular members, But please see your Private messages regarding your signature. Thank you.

Hi,ppl wonderful pics..time without posting here lol
Just to be sure, Jorja fox is signing for season eight right?
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back