Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was this video that said something about how she and George Eads were trying to renegotiate their contracts for more money or something and then they ended up getting written off and they are going to be replaced? I don't know what is going on but it scared me shitless (pardon my french) when I first saw it.

that would have been at the beginning of Season 5 (if I remember correctly), where Jorja & George were fired for -what was it? A week? - when they wanted a pay raise to be comparable to the rest of the main cast. Then they were rehired at their same pay as before.

sarahh, to avoid double posting, use the "edit" button on your post and just revise it. The mods get upset when you double post.

^It was back in 2004, so yes I think that was at the beginning of season 5. They were fired on monday or something and Jorja came back on thursday, if I remember correctly and George came back a day later than Jorja.

Love the picture, Sarahh.

Then there's the little "you are so late" comment in Viva Las Vegas that Sara gives Nick - as an onscreen tongue-in-cheek reference to the incident.

kaylyne said:
Then there's the little "you are so late" comment in Viva Las Vegas that Sara gives Nick - as an onscreen tongue-in-cheek reference to the incident.

Didn't notice that. I have the episode on DVD, will try to watch it later this week. By the way, love those pics, desert.

yeah, it's right when they get to the crime scene to meet Det. Travis.

SARA: You are so late. What happened to you?

NICK: I'm late?

I love "Viva Las Vegas" one of my al time favs ;)

vlv_caps_168.jpg

And one from "BLOODLINES' also a great ep.

csi_bloodlines_083.jpg

csi_bloodlines_027.jpg

Isn't that first Bloodlines pic where she draws her gun when she's with Vartann out at one of the Coombs brother's trailer? He comes out with a rifle and they both draw their weapons. I love that scene.

Loved Bloodline. I should definitely watch that episode again. Wasn't it the episode with the guy who had two sorts of DNA? His own DNA, and they thought the other DNA was from his brother or something, who eventually didn't exist. And kaylyne, that indeed was the scene when Vartann and Sara drew their guns. She kicked ass in that scene. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back